Kiss

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

a/n: a chapter wherein some foul words are included.  

"Push me if you don't like this."

 

 

Jin Ae stared blankly at the ceiling of her bedroom. It has already been a week since that do-me-a-favor-Jin incident and Jin Ae can't still get it out of her head. She shifted on her side and saw the photo she and her three pabos had taken during prom making her sigh. She didn't thought of it before but she badly misses them now. Due to what happened, Jin Ae decided not to attend school for a week to avoid that angelic bastard. She knew that she would miss a lot of school works and the consequences of that are bit heavy but she told herself that she needs time alone and she would deal with those consequences sooner or later.

She sat up and blew her bangs when she felt something furry leaning by her hand. She looked at her side and saw Vin Ae giving his best effort to cuddle with her. She softened at the sight of her sweet, cute 'son' and picked him up. She ruffled his head affectionately making her smile when Vin Ae released a cute bark. She stood up, walking towards the mirror and put Vin Ae down. 

She looked at herself, sighing and as she was lost in thought, Vin Ae her ankle. This startled her, then looked down and saw Vin Ae barking then turning around trying to catch his tail. Taking care of his 'son' personally for the past weeks, she knew very well that this gesture meant that Vin Ae wanted to play.

She sighed and knelt down, giving Vin Ae another affectionate touch before saying, "Sorry Vin Vin, not today."

She stood up and went to straight to her walk in closet leaving Vin Ae who let out a sad whimper.

 

She plopped down on the round chair and place her face on her palm, thinking. It has been a week and yet why did the incident still felt like it was just a while ago? She unconciously touched her lips, remembering the night where this soft lips of hers were deized by that angelic bastard. She remembered how Kevin captured her lips, caressed her cheeks and run his other hand on the back of her head. She remembered how she didn't push him away. She didn't respond to his sudden kiss either. She didn't know why she didn't do anything that time but she honestly knew that her mind was not on the right condition to think straight when that bastard pressed his lips on hers. 

"I really am going crazy." She sighed as she stood up from her seat and decided to take a nice warm bath.

 

After spending an hour long in the shower, Jin Ae was drying her hair when an idea came into her mind. She hesitated at first as she warily bit her lip. As she was thinking of what to do, a sudden flashback of the incident crossed her mind and that was the only thing needed for her to make up her mind. 

She instantly wore her black studded dress with her gold sequin blazer and grabbed her chain necklace, her chain-link pearlescent bracelet set along with her Sydney Evan cross earrings. She tied her hair in a braided ponytail and wore her black platform ankle boots. She took her wallet, cellphone, house keys and shoot them inside her black Chanel vintage shoulder bag. She quickly walked out of her room, closing the door as soon as she got out so that Vin Ae wouldn't follow her.

As she strode down the stairs, every one of the maids, especially her personal maid - Nana, was shocked of her appearance. During that week of staying at home, Jin Ae never left the comforts of her room, even food is already served downstairs. Nana would personally go up her room and give her share which she always eat half-heartedly, leaving almost half of the meal uneaten. 

Ignoring the stares and the fact that Nana was approaching her, Jin Ae grabbed her car keys from the cabinet and was about to go when her personal maid stood in front of her giving her a weird look. She tilted her head making Nana sigh.

"Where are you going young miss?" Nana asked as Jin Ae looked at the grandfather clock just right behind Nana.

8:30 pm

The night is still young and Jin Ae just gave her maid a small smile, "I need some air."

"But-" Nana was about to protest when Jin Ae walked away, leaving her standing there with mouth opened.

As Jin Ae was nearing the door, she turned around and gave everyone a look then stopped at Nana, looking straight into her eyes.

"Don't wait for me. And tell dad not to worry."

With that, she left the house with Nana sighing.

 

 

It was 8:30 pm and going into her house at this time of the day is a bit...inappropriate. Kiseop sighed as he was tapping the steering wheel of his blue Lamborghini Reventon. He was driving around the streets of Seoul battling with himself if he should go and visit Jin Ae or just go home. 

*She might be sick.* The thought made his stomach churn as he sighed again and shook his head. *Or maybe she just doesn't want to go to school?*

A lot of assumptions had crossed his mind as to why Jin Ae didn't appear at school for one whole week. Hoon and Dongho were worried sick like him and even his rival, Kevin and his friends - Soohyun, AJ and Eli were kind of worried as to why their lovely Kim Jin Ae didn't show up at school after prom. 

*Maybe that bastard did something?* Kiseop couldn't help but wonder what happened that night. After Kevin's unexpected performance, Jin Ae suddenly disappeard. And when he tried looking for her, he found out that Kevin went on missing too. He felt something bad happened for after prom, that playboy seemed to be not-so-himself. He was kind of jumpy when the topic was about prom or where Jin Ae's probably right now and that was enough for Kiseop to assume that something really did happen. He didn't know what and he hoped it was just nothing.

He sighed and took a right turn, making this his fifth time driving across this street. He stopped due to the red light, thinking deeply while staring blankly at the people crossing the street. He bit his lower lip, taking a deep breath.

"Alright, that's it."

As the light turned green, his blue Lamborghini Reventon swiftly made its way towards the the Kims residence.

 

As Kiseop parked in front of Jin Ae's house, nervousness took over him, he didn't know why but somehow it ate his whole soul. He pressed the doorbell and waited patiently in front of the grand door entrance. As Nana opened it, he gave her a sheepish smile, "H-Hi. Is Jinnie home?"

Nana instantly frown at the question and Kiseop figured something is definitely wrong. He waited patiently for Nana to respond but seeing that she wouldn't, Kiseop asked her again, "Where is she?"

"She left, young master." Nana stated as Kiseop looked at her bewildered.

"Left?! To where?" Kiseop asked as Nana shrugged.

"She just told us not to wait for her and tell master Kim not to worry about her." Nana said making Kiseop grabbed his hair in frustration.

If only he had decided a bit faster that he would visit Jinnie then he would probably still find her home. 

"You really don't know where she went?" Kiseop asked as Nana nodded. He rubbed his temples trying to think of something and looked at Nana, "She brought her cellphone with her right?"

"Most probably, she never leaves it at home, young master." Nana answered honestly as Kiseop fished out his phone and started typing. When finished, he looked at Nana who's looking at him confused.

"Do you know Jin Ae's code, Nana?"

"Young miss' code?" Nana tilted her head as Kiseop nodded. 

"You know, her code whenever mister Kim is locating her using her phone." Kiseop stated making Nana form with 'o' understanding what he meant.

"Of course I do young master."

"Can you, give it to me?" Kiseop hesitantly asked as Nana nodded making him smile. He knew Jin Ae very well that when she left home without giving her whereabouts, she definitely didn't want anyone to find her and she wouldn't answer any calls she would receive that time. And Kiseop knew this was the only for him to find her.

After Nana punched in the code, Kiseop pressed the search button and waited for the map to load on his phone. After minutes of waiting, a red dot appeared making Kiseop grin. He waved Nana goodbye and drove his car downtown.

 

 

Kevin sighed as a voice redirected his call into the voice mail. He had been calling Jin Ae and he was absolutely frustrated when she didn't pick up any of his calls. He had been curious as to why Jin Ae didn't appear at school. He thought that maybe the kiss was the reason but he somehow doubt it. Surely she didn't push him away but she didn't respond at his kiss either. That meant something right? She didn't push him away means she liked it, but what could the 'she didn't respond thing' meant? 

Kevin was going crazy everytime he thinks about what happened. And the fact that Jin Ae wasn't at school to answer his questions didn't help at all at keeping his sanity to crack. He blew his bangs in frustration and was about to go and visit Jin Ae at her home when he warily looked at his watch.

8:45 pm

*It's a bit late.* He sighed. He drove his black BMW Z4 Roadster across the streets of Seoul when someone came into his mind. He pressed number 9 on his speed dial and whatever for the other line to pick up. After the third ring, a familiar voice greeted him with a hello.

"Jimmy." Kevin greeted his butler who greeted him a good evening.

"Is there something wrong young master?" Jimmy asked, his voice tainted with concern. Kevin turned to his right before responding.

"I need you to locate someone."

"Why young master? Did someone hurt you? steal something from you? I'll tell mister Woo as soon as possible!" Jimmy asked in panic making Kevin laugh.

"No Jimmy. I just need you to locate someone...special to me." Kevin almost whispered the last lines making his butler silent for a few seconds. "You see, she hasn't answered any of calls and somehow its making me worried."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter