Bond

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

A/N: Please click the link, especially when you get at that part. ^^

Placing the last piece on the grass, Kevin looked around satisfied with his work. He grabbed his phone and took a run down his list. He stared at the whole place once again before taking a deep breath, "I guess that was everything."

He glanced at his watch and smile, "And right on time too."

He looked at the place once more before heading back to his car. As he started the engine, he glanced at his masterpiece thru his rear mirror once more before leaving the place.

 

 

Kevin reached Jin Ae's home in 30 and is now standing in the middle of the living room where he was welcomed by Jin Ae's father. He bowed down respectfully smiling, "Good afternoon sir."

"Good afternoon, Kevin. I didn't expect you to be here." Mr. Kim stated making Kevin warily laugh.

"Well yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm here to fetch Jin Ae sir."

"Going on a date?" Mr. Kim asked as Kevin grinned.

"Something like that."

"I see." Mr. Kim smiled.

Silence filled the air and when Kevin tried to get rid of it, Myungsoo came down from the stairs, gaining the looks of the two men. Mr. Kim looked at his son with his lips forming a thin line which Myungsoo simply ignored. Mr. Kim fake coughed, gaining Myungsoo's attention and when he stopped right in front of them, Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow at his son.

"May I ask where are you going?"

Myungsoo tilted his head before responding, "And since when did you start caring?"

"Kim Myungsoo!" His father raised his voice at him making Myungsoo smirk.

Myungsoo noticed Kevin standing uncomfortably at the sides and decided to grab his attention, "Kevin."

"Y-yes?" Kevin gulped as Myungsoo smiled at him.

"Are you taking Jin on a date?"

"I-I am, is there something w-wrong?" Kevin asked as Myungsoo shook his head.

"Nothing really," Myungsoo stated and looked at his watch before glancing back at Kevin, "Jin loves star gazing."

Kevin blinked many times before gawking at Myungsoo, "W-what?"

"Just saying," Myungsoo grinned and when he was nearing the door, he turned around and looked at Kevin, "It's hyung by the way."

"W-what?" Kevin gawked at him making Myungsoo roll his eyes.

"If you're planning to marry my little sister then you better start calling me your hyung." He stated making Kevin widened his eyes.

Kevin was stunned, trying to process what Myungsoo stated. When Myungsoo walked away, Mr. Kim called out to him but instead, he got a simple wave of the hand and his son left him. Mr. Kim shook his head and looked towards Kevin, "Well, take good care of my daughter, arraseo?"

"Yes sir." Kevin smiled and Mr. Kim left him alone.

It wasn't long until Jin Ae came down, and like the previous times, she never fails to make Kevin fall in love with her more. She walked down the stairs wearing a navy blue norma vintage dress with her white foxy platform shoes. Her outfit was simple for the only accessory on her body is her white leather watch and she was holding her white jonathan adler envelope wallet which complimented her clothing. 

She smiled at Kevin who's staring at her ever since she came out of her room. She waved her hand in front of him, laughing, "Playboy, don't tell me you've totally fallen for me."

Kevin blinked before he grinned, "Maybe I did."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes and hooked her arm around Kevin's, "So, where are doing this time?"

Kevin pretended to think as he tap his chin before looking at Jin Ae with a playful smile, "Hmm, I don't know either."

Jin Ae raised her eyebrow and before she could respond, Kevin led her towards the door, "Stop asking angel, just enjoy the ride with me, arraseo?"

Jin Ae followed him towards his car before taking a deep breath, "Well, alright. Yey for the surprise."

Kevin looked at his girlfriend who plainly said 'yey' with a pokerface on making him shake his head. Their two eyes met, making the two of them instantly smile and Kevin looked back at the road, with the smile still plastered on his face.

 

 

"Kevin I swear when this blindfold is off I will punch you."

Kevin was leading Jin Ae to who knows where and Jin Ae is annoyed for it seemed like the two of them had been walking since forever.

"Baby, just a little more." Kevin laughed as Jin Ae scoffed.

"Did I tell you that you already said that a while ago?" Jin Ae stated as she tighten her grip of Kevin's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter