Cold

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

a/n: be sure to click this! It's an awesome song sung by a kpop trio. believe it or not ;)

Furrowed eyebrows, books scattered around the table, pencil tapping the desk, hand rubbing her temples. This is how Kim Jin Ae looks like in the middle of the library. She was asked to go to the said place by her homeroom teacher to do the school works she had missed the previous week and working on them felt like she was stucked in the deserted area for years. 

As she finally found an answer on a physics problem, she threw her pencil in frustration and stared at the pile of works she still need to work on. She gave a loud sigh and placed her head on the table, closing her eyes, "I hate school."

Silence lingered around the area until a familiar voice broke thru it.

"Says the one who likes to study the most."

The voice made Jin Ae lift up her head, opening her eyes and she saw someone place a bottle of strawberry juice on the table and gave her a sweet smile. She folded her hands in front of her chest as she eyed the student with interest.

"Didn't you know that food and drinks aren't allowed inside the library?"

"Not allowed? I don't care, I'm the president anyways." Hoon sat down in front of Jin Ae giving her a smirk as she shook her head at him.

"And here I thought you are a good leader." Jin Ae grinned as Hoon shrugged. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Can't you guess? I'm here to help you." Hoon stated as he grabbed one of Jin Ae's books. "I'll be doing history since I liked it the most alright?"

"Cool with me. As long as you don't mess up with my straight As, it's good." Jin Ae smirked as Hoon gawked at her.

"Yeah, yeah." Hoon blurted as he started answering the questions, "By the way, I brought someone along."

Jin Ae raised an eyebrow and about to ask who when someone sat beside her and grabbed her physics notebook. She stared at the figure, amused, as he gave her a sweet smile and grabbed the pencil Jin Ae neglected earlier.

"I'm surprised you didn't finish this one yet." 

Jin Ae smiled as she placed her face on her palm, watching the dark haired figure, "Well, because I was too frustrated to finish it. I'm surprised to see you here too Seoppie."

Kiseop looked at her, still with that sweet smile on his face, "Well, Hoonie here asked me to come with him to help you, pulling me out of my class since he used his president privilege. Besides, if my Jinnie needs help, I'm always available you know."

Jin Ae's smile widened with his words and stared at Kiseop for a while before looking around the library. She looked like she was looking for someone else when Hoon noticed this and answered her unspoken question.

"If you're looking for our cute Dongho, he is not here with us."

"Why is that?" Jin Ae asked as Hoon leaned back on his seat.

"He's young. He needs to be studying more than we do. And besides, me and Kiseop are enough." 

Jin Ae gawked at Hoon as she studied him with amusement and shook her head, "Ditchers."

"Ditchers?" Kiseop looked up from the notebook and looked at Jin Ae, "Who? Us?"

"Yes. You guys. I can't believe you left our Dongho back at our classroom." Jin Ae snickered as Hoon and Kiseop looked at one another.

Hoon leaned forward, looking at Jin Ae with a pout, "Come on Jinnie, don't be like that. Dongho needs to study--"

"And you guys don't need to?" Jin Ae stated making Hoon sigh.

"Aren't we enough?" Kiseop asked with a pout making Jin Ae gaped at him. 

"Don't give me that look, Seoppie." Jin Ae stated as she place her face on both of her palms, "My poor Dongho, left alone in the classroom by his pabo hyungs. I'll make sure to give him a treat later at lunch."

"BWOH?!" Kiseop and Hoon blurted.

"What about us? Don't we also get a treat since we helped you with these?!" Hoon asked as Jin Ae sighed, ignoring them.

"Ditchers." Jin Ae smirked as she grabbed her English notebook and started working on her homework.

Hoon was still speechless when Kiseop sighed and gave him a look, shaking his head, "Told you. You should have abused that power of yours more so that we could bring Dongho here with us."

 

After what felt like years, the trio finished Jin Ae's school works and only on time to hear the school bell rung signalling lunch break. Hoon and Kiseop helped Jin Ae bring her works to the faculty room and all of them fetched Dongho so that they could go to the cafeteria altogether.

As they entered the area, Jin Ae dragged Dongho with her and treated him to lunch leaving the two dumbfounded. As they sat down their usual spot, Dongho hugged Jin Ae's arm with joy.

"Thank you so much for the treat Jinnie! Although, I didn't know why you treated me but I'm so happy so THANK YOU!" Dongho cheered happily making Jin Ae smile.

She stared at the two other pabos and stucked her tongue out of them as they rolled their eyes and munched on their lunch quietly. The group were having their usual lunch when the other group came towards them, sitting down on their table.

Jin Ae was about to greet them when she saw another familiar figure sitting down with the others. Hoon looked at Jin Ae and followed her gaze making him gasped in surprise. "Jinkyung."

Kiseop instantly looked up from his food and stared at the new face on their table. Jinkyung gave them a sweet smile as she took a seat next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter