Bullet

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

She didn't bother parking her 'stolen' car properly the moment she arrived at Dongdaemun. Jin Ae rushed inside, shoving the people away ignoring the looks they were giving her. She didn't have time to apologize or look at them. She doesn't mind at all, for all she knew was that, she needed to find her brother, and fast.

 

Kevin reached the area a little later than Jin Ae and before he could come inside, a car stopped right in front of him making him gawked. Stunned in his place, he watched as six familiar guys whom he called friends came out of the car. 

"You guys?" he blurted earning a smirk from Soohyun.

"You're sure a slow driver dongsaeng."

Kevin just stared at them making Kiseop scoffed and dragged Kevin with him, "Slowpoke, I told you to catch Jinnie before I do."

"Wha-"

"I don't freaking know what's going on but I think, we got some 'rescuing' to do." Kiseop stated leading the way towards dongdaemun dragging the dumbfounded Kevin with the rest of the guys following his lead.

The moment they entered Dongdaemun, they saw Jin Ae standing by the west part of the market with eyes as wide as saucers. The group was about to ask what's going on when they heard someone speak making all of them looked towards the direction where Jin Ae was staring.

"He didn't kill your mother Myungsoo, I did."

All of them were stunned. Right in front of them stood Myungsoo with a gun pointing towards Woo Michael - Kevin's dad, and behind him stood Jin Ae's father, Kim Daeyeol. Everyone was still confused on what's going on but no one dared to move. Aside from Kevin who held Jin Ae in his arms while trembling. He gathered all of his strength to place kiss on Jin Ae's temple as Jin Ae blankly stared at the scene and a tear unknowingly fell down her cheek.

 

Myungsoo kept his stance although he was already visibly trembling, "What are you talking about?!"

"This investigation is plain bull Myungsoo," Kim Daeyeol spat as he slowly took a step forward, "I didn't know you were actually going this far just to dig this dirt out from the ground."

"Daeyeol." Michael said turning towards Daeyeol, looking at him with unreadable eyes, "What the hell have you done?!"

"It's none of your business actually Michael," Daeyeol scoffed and looked towards Myungsoo, "Anyway, since you are already here, let me give you the explanation you wanted since the beginning."

"L." Sungyeol's voice was heard from his earpiece. Myungsoo noted the concern in his voice but ignore his call.

"Well then, I'm listening." Myungsoo said sternly as Daeyeol smirked.

"Alright, but first of all, I would like to congratulate you for finding this area. Although you kinda have some miscalculations about it my dear son." Daeyeol started making Myungsoo shiver from his words. "This place - the center of Dongdaemun, wasn't exactly the place you are expecting it to be."

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and before he could speak, Daeyeol beat him to it, "This place, is my meeting place with Woo Michael here."

"What?!" Myungsoo's eyes widened as Daeyeol nodded and Michael looked down.

"You see dearest Myungsoo, Michael and I were friends. Best of friends for that fact." Daeyeol looked at Myungsoo in the eye, "And this place is special for the both of us. Because here, exactly at the middle of Dongdaemun, we met you're dearest mother, Choi Minyoung."

"And right here in this place, is the exact place where I wanted your mom or this Woo Michael here to be dead."

Myungsoo was rooted in his place, unable to react while Michael stared at Daeyeol with hallowed eyes, "So you were the one who sent someone to shoot at us during that time!"

"Yes." Daeyeol plainly said, "Because you stole her from me you bastard! We were friends Michael, but then you took everything from me. Money, Fame, Recognition, I don't freaking care if you take all of them. But then you took even the girl I love. Choi Minyoung. You took her away from me!"

"She wasn't yours to begin with Daeyeol!" Michael spat as Daeyeol rolled his eyes.

"Yes she was mine! She was my fiancée!"

"Only by force!" Michael responded making Daeyeol flinched.

"No!" Daeyeol glared at Michael, "She mine! Mine alone! But then when I heard that she was pregnant, I knew that it wasn't my son. Then I asked someone to follow her and saw you meeting with her. That's when I decided, you took her from me."

"I told you, she isn't yours Michael. She doesn't even love you!" Michael snapped.

"She love me! Look! She even bear my child! Kim Jin Ae. Jin was the best thing that happened between both of us. That's why I love my daughter too much and to remind you, I wouldn't freaking let your son marry my daughter even if you kneel in front of me and kiss my feet." Daeyeol gritted his teeth as Michael shook his head.

"Don't ing put my son into this. And if you really love Minyoung, why the freaking hell did you want to kill her! You even planned to kill her twice. Were you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter