Just for Tonight

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The week was a blast, filled with fun and flirtation ship. Kevin would get pissed once in a while whenever AJ would flirt with Jin Ae and she would flirt back. However, overall they all had fun and as a week ender, they decided to hold a party at the last night of their stay at the island. Soohyun, being the eldest of them, was the one who prepared everything -- the place, the DJ, food and invited everyone who are part of the Woos' business partners.

Sunset came and it was almost time for the party yet Jin Ae can't find an outfit to wear. She literally threw all of her clothes on her bed and sighed in frustration. She picked out some clothes and tried mixing it with another but ended up throwing both outfits back on the bed. 

She grabbed her hair in frustration and tried to calm herself down, "If only I knew that they could throw a party for the last minute then I would have brought more clothes."

She sat down on the free space on her bed, blowing her hair when something caught her eye. She grabbed the piece of cloth, looking at it intently and grinned. "This would do."

She grabbed some more things and rushed towards the bathroom. When she came out, she was already wearing a turquoise beach dress buckled with a belt, her anchor charm necklace and her tri tone plated beach bracelet. She went towards the mirror and styled her hair in a fishtail braid. She smiled, satisfied, and grabbed another pair of beach sandals, striding her way towards the beach.

When she arrived, a lot of people were already there. She even saw Daniel who just smiled at her from afar. She walked towards the bar and grabbed a drink. Sitting down on one of the stools, she studied every person while taking a sip from her drink and she warily glanced at her phone. Checking it, she received no messages or calls from her friends and thought that maybe; they are already on their way back to Seoul.  Enjoying the company of herself, she watched the people on the dance floor and caught some familiar faces dancing along with the music. 

She saw Eli and Soohyun dancing with a group of people she hasn't met yet. She warily looked at her right side and caught Kevin dancing with a girl. She watched as their bodies moved in sync as they were dancing - grinding - with one another. She scoffed shaking her head and turned around towards the bartender ordering another glass of her drink. She twirled her drink, playing with the ice when someone appeared beside her. She saw AJ smile at her, raising his glass towards her before taking sip. She smirked at him and placed her face on her palm while studying AJ.  

When AJ caught her eye, he gave her one of his playful smiles and asked, “Is there something on my face, beautiful?"

Jin Ae shooked her head before raising an eyebrow at AJ, "Is it just me or did you actually sound like Kevin a moment ago?"

"Sound like whom?" AJ laughed and placed his drink on the counter, "I'm just telling you what I see. You actually looked beautiful and y in that outfit Jin."

Jin Ae shook her head in disbelief before responding, "You really are starting to sound like your dear friend, AJ."

AJ laughed and held out his hand, "Dance with me Jin Jin."

Jin Ae raised her eyebrow, leaning on the counter, “And why would I dance with you?"

"Are you really this mean to everyone?” AJ rolled his eyes, "I'm your friend right? And don't you think it's just a waste of time sulking on one side of the party namely the bar? Come on, dance with me."

Jin Ae stared at him for awhile before AJ grabbed her hand and lead her in the middle of the dance floor. With music booming, AJ let his body moved along with it, looking at Jin Ae with a smirk. "Come on Jin Jin. Dance."

AJ walked towards Jin Ae swaying his body while looking at Jin Ae with playful eyes. Jin Ae started to laugh, sensing that people are staring at her for they are right in the middle of the dance floor, her partner dancing his heart out while she's just standing like an idiot. AJ's smirk is still plastered on his face. "Jin Jin. I'm waiting."

Jin Ae shook her head when AJ moved closer to her. She was watching him intently as he moved his body and decided to play along with him. She took this chance to casually wrap her arms around his neck and swayed with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter