A Shopturday

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

As soon as the bell rang, the four of them went outside avoiding the stares and mumbling of the students along the hallway.

"Don't these people have anything better to do than gossip?" Kiseop scoffed.

"Just don't mind them my friend." Hoon said as he casually slung an arm around him.

In a span of a few minutes, Hoon and Dongho were able to befriend THE Lee Kiseop in no time.Well of course, with the help of Jin Ae. Hoon was able to keep Kiseop calm and Jin Ae was thankful for it. Soon, they were standing at the parking lot when suddenly Dongho nudged her elbow.

"What?" she raised an eyebrow and Dongho grinned at her.

"Well you see. It's saturday tomorrow." He told her making Jin Ae fold her arms.

"And so? What's so special about that?"

Dongho sighed and hooked his arm around hers. 

"Since we're all friends now, why don't we go shopping tomorrow?" he bubbly said making Hoon look at them grinning.

"I like that! What do you guys say?"

Jin Ae looked at Kiseop, who's giving her the oh-no-please-say-no look. Jin Ae thought for while before turning back to Hoon then to Dongho.

"I say that's a great idea." she finally said making Hoon and Dongho hi five each other.

Kiseop sighed and was about to say something when Jin Ae stopped him.

"I'll be picking up Dongho tomorrow while Kiseop will be picking up Hoon."

Kiseop looked at her bewildered. "I will? Why would I?"

Hoon and Dongho looked at the two of them.

"It's because I said so." Jin Ae grinned making Kiseop's shoulder deflat.

"Araso. Just text me the details, Jinnie. I really need to go now." He said opening the door of his Aston Martin One-77.

"Alright. See you!" Jin Ae said waving and Kiseop zoomed away.

"Wow Jin." Dongho blurted making Jin Ae look at him.

"That was amazing." Hoon said and Dongho nodded making Jin Ae laugh.

"What is amazing guys?" she asked innocently.

"YOU JUST ORDERED THE LEE KISEOP TO PICK UP HOON TOMORROW!" Dongho shouted while Hoon just nodded absentmindedly making Jin Ae laugh even more.

"Oh, whatever. See you guys tomorrow alright? I'll just text you the details. Ciao~" She grinned before zooming away with her white Audi R8.

 

Morning came and Jin Ae was busy preparing for their "shopping day". She wasn't really looking forward to shopping. In fact, she hated shopping. She just wants to spend the day with her newly gained friends and with her childhood friend too of course.

"Nana!" she called out and soon after, her personal came in and bowed down to her.

"What is it, my lady?" she asked and Jin Ae plopped down her bed. 

"It's almost 10 and I haven't found anything to wear. Can you help me?" Jin Ae blew her bangs in frustration while Nana just widened her eyes.

"You want my help, young miss?" Jin Ae sighed and stood up.

"Didn't I just say that awhile ago? Come on, help me find my stuff before I'll get late for my appointment!" Jin Ae ordered, frustrated while Nana just silently followed.

While looking for her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter