I'm doomed!

Accidental Hero

 “AHhhhhh!” i yelled out of disappointment! How am i going to have a normal life again? It’ll definitely be impossible to have a normal life because of this news, all the more; it’ll be difficult for me to have a boyfriend, a real one!

“What’s wrong?” he asked.  He was totally clueless on what he got me into. It’s not that I’m blaming him or something, but he was one of the reasons why I ended up being photographed. The other reason is me, because I got hungry. But I’d still blame him!

I threw the news paper on his chest and as soon as he got it, I buried my face with my palm. It was such a disappointment! What would my parents say if they find out? I know they’re not strict when it comes to boyfriends but I just came here, in Korea and then I already have a boyfriend. Obviously, they will wonder and nag at me, non stop.

“Aish. I look terrible in this picture” he suddenly said. That struck me. His words, I mean. I can’t believe that the way he looked was a lot more important than what is in the headlines!

“Wh-what? You looked what?” I angrily asked.

“Terrible?” he answered in a confused manner.

“Does that even matter right now?”

“Well, it does matter to me. I always look good in pictures, except for this one! Look-” he said as he took the news paper in front of me.

“-see that? It didn’t even show my whole face! And it caught me eating! I look absolutely terrible!” he explained.

“Yah! You’re face in there is not as important as the headlines!”

“Oh. It’s just a rumor. So why are you so affected by it?” he asked innocently. He gazed at me with those pretty and dazzling eyes of him, waiting for me to answer. And just when I was about to open up my mouth, he suddenly said something that made my eyes dilate.

“Don’t tell me you feel exactly that way for me?” he suddenly asked out of no where! Just at that point, I absolutely want to punch him and make him regain his consciousness!

“That’s the most stupid question I have ever heard in my entire life!” I yelled at him, out of anger.

“Relax. I was just joking.” He said as he placed the news paper in the table and then he walked towards the door.

“We’ll be late for school if you won’t start walking.” He said and walked towards the car.

I then started to follow him and entered in the car. There was a total silence between us during the ride. My mind was still occupied by the thought of the news paper thing.

“Why don’t you just ignore it?” he suddenly uttered something after a long time.

“Something like that can’t be forgotten easily! How am I supposed to live normally?”

“First of all, after what you did to me- the saving thing, I mean- it’s absolutely not possible for you to live normally again.” He explained briefly. I know he’s just trying to make things clear but it just left me worrying.

“If you want to make me feel comfortable or something, I just want to tell you that it is not helping! I don’t want to be involved in things like this! I just want to be normal!”

“I just said you can’t live normally anymore! You should be accustomed that the press will always follow you around. And that’s something we can’t do anything about. Okay?”

After he said those words, I suddenly thought of something that he could possibly do!

“You could do something about it!” I gladly said.

“What?”

“You’re the first son which means you could do something about that article. I mean, you could delete it or ban the writer or something!” I suggested.

“What?! It’s not possible!”

“What do you mean it’s not possible? You could use your influence or your dad’s influence!”

“I’m just a normal teenager who doesn’t care about politics, which means I have no sphere of influence! And besides, doing that will definitely go against the freedom of the press!”

“Maybe your dad could help?” I asked.

“I don’t know. At times like this, he’ll probably just say ‘just ignore them’”

“I hate this! I just want to do something yet I can’t do anything! You know what I mean?”

“Of course, I’ve been there. And just to inform you, you’re absolutely lucky that I’m suspected to be your boyfriend.” He proudly said,

 “How’d that make me lucky? I’d definitely be doomed! I won’t be able to have a boyfriend, for sure. PLUS, I’ll be dealing with your stalkers ever now and then!”

“Oh, you won’t have to look for a boyfriend because I’m your boyfriend. And yeah, good luck in dealing with them. The last time I checked, some of them bullied a girl whom I accidentally talked to and that girl just left school.” He scared me. And I absolutely got scared. I’ve never been bullied in my past schools because I’m the one bullying people!

“Stop the car!” I told the driver after I looked out the window. We were just a few walk away from the school.

“I’ll just walk from here. And, don’t you ever dare speak to me at school!” I said and walked out of the car.

I walked away from the car and after a few seconds, it passed by. I was absolutely anxious on what possible things could happen at school. I absolutely want to escape but I can’t. I know I can’t.

When I arrived at school, I felt everyone looking at me. Honestly, I shouldn’t be surprised because I already have expected this kind of treatment but surprisingly, I got surprised. Some were glaring at me while some were smiling at me. I don’t know why but I guess they were happy for me.

Anyways, I immediately went inside my classroom, trying to escape a lot more embarrassments or glaring. I saw Sunny smiling at me and smiled back. Then I took a seat beside her. I was glad when I saw her, at least there’s someone I could call ‘my friend’ in there.

“Hey! Did you have fun meeting my uncle?” Sunny asked.

“Well, no offense to your uncle, but he was no fun! I mean, he just did something miserable!” I blurt out my disappointments to the only person I know and I trust in this school.

“He actually had a lot of tendencies to be like that. I mean, he made a bet with me just to make me go into this school and be with Donghae oppa!” she said. Wow, I never actually expected to have the same fate as her.

“Really? What school are you from originally?”

“I studied in London and just came here when he became the president.”

“Oh. I’m sure you missed your life out there.”

“Absolutely!” The bell suddenly rang when she finished talking. I then took out my notebook and my pen to prepare myself for class. I suddenly heard a lot of girls screaming outside our room. I honestly got curious that I wanted to go out badly but something else inside me just stopped me from doing so.

A guy suddenly came in and took a seat beside me. I wasn’t to look at him at first because I was busy looking for something inside my bag. And when I finally got a chance to see him, my heart suddenly jumped out.

“What are you doing here?!” I angrily asked Donghae, in a whisper tone.

“What do you mean by that? I study here!” he answered with the same tone as I have.

“No, I mean in my class?!”

“Well, being your boyfriend means I have to be where you are. So, I’m in the same class as you are! Lucky you~” he said and turned his attention to our teacher who just arrived.

Then finally, with that, it was confirmed that I was doomed!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Please do leave a comment! I hope you like this one. I know it took me a while to update and i'm sorry for that. =)