Party

Accidental Hero

 

I rushed towards the living room of the house when I heard a car engine outside the house. I made my steps larger yet still with grace. And when I arrived in the living room, I saw Donghae, who looked really stunning in his tux.

“Wow! You look amazing.” He complimented and I was happy.

“Thanks. And you.. you look like a real human being, for the first time since we’ve met.” I said. I was totally out of my mind and I didn’t know how else to appreciate him in a way in which he would suspect that he really looked handsome.

“Tiffany!” My mom said, trying to scold me secretly.

“It’s okay Ma’am. I guess in Tiffany’s language that’s interpreted as I look really handsome.” He said as he let out a soft laugh. I was surprised. How did he know that was what I meant? Jeez.

I laughed sarcastically and said “you wish.”

Donghae checked his watch and told me we have to go. He told my mom he’ll take me home early, just like prom scene.

“I trust you will. Off you go now.” My mom said and then she pulled me towards Donghae.

Donghae offered me his arm but out of embarrassment, I ignored it. Instead, I walked directly towards the car. He obediently opened the car door and then I went in. He went to the other side of the car and sat beside me. The car immediately moved as he soon as he settled down.

The atmosphere seemed a bit awkward. I got nothing to talk about with him and I think he felt the same too. I still can’t stop thinking a lot though. Maybe I went overboard, treating him as if I don’t care about him.

Wait, why will I care about him? Why will I care about his feelings?

15 minutes has passed but it was the longest 15 minutes of my entire life. How can it not be? No one dared to talk for 15 minutes and we just seemed too awkward.

“Are you okay?” he suddenly asked.

“Yeah.” I answered briefly.

“Are you sure?”

“Uhuh.”

“Ar..” I placed my hand near his mouth to stop whatever he was blabbering.

“Honestly, don’t you have any better topic to talk about?” I said, really pissed on how annoying he sounded earlier.

“Well, you look really great.” He said.

“I already know that. Anything else?”

“Uhm, if you suddenly get bored later. Don’t hesitate to tell me. Okay?”
“I’m glad that you suggested that coz as you can see, I don’t like social gatherings.” I told him.

“Me too, at first but now, I got used to it.” He grinned.

I just smiled at him. I never knew he was the same as I am. But I pity him because he’s always left with no choice.

The car finally stopped a few seconds after we talked. I tried to look outside the window and saw a lot of reporters and cameras, which I hated the most.

“Are you ready” Donghae suddenly asked.

“If I say I’m not, what are you gonna do?”

“Well, we’ll drive away from here. We’ll go straight to our honeymoon!” He smirked.

“I’m ready.” I said, forcefully.

Donghae smirked again and went out of the car. He opened the door for me and offered me his arm.

Of course, I was there, left with no other choice but to place my hand to his arm and faked a smile.

As we walk through the red carpet, a lot of reporters were trying to yell out their questions, like if we were dating or what the real score between us is.

I also heard a lot of them saying how we looked good together and maybe we were dating for political purposes.

At that very moment, when we stopped and posed near the tarpaulin of the event, I really, really wanted to scream to the whole world that we weren’t dating and that we weren’t an item.

But I just can’t. It’ll hurt Donghae’s image and the president image and the bluehouse, and then my dad.. and everyone else. SIGH.

After taking a few pictures near the tarpaulin, which by the way I was totally against of, we went towards the dining area where the fashion show for the charity event was going to take place.

“Are you still okay?” Donghae suddenly asked as we head towards our seats.

“Yeah, still surviving.” I said and faked a smile.

We then sat in the front row, where the stage is really near. While I was trying to explore the place, I was suddenly surprised when someone poked me from my right side (as Donghae was sitting on my left side.)

“Hey! I’m so glad you’re here!” Sunny suddenly said as she hugged me.

“Me too. I’m not actually a fan of fashion shows. Are you?” I asked.

“No. I’m not a fan of fashion shows but I’m a fan of their products. I just get discourage when the dress I like is being worn by someone who’s taller and prettier than me.” She confessed.

“Shh. It’s starting.” Donghae suddenly interrupted us, so I just smiled to Sunny and turned my focus on to the fashion show.

It took me only around 30 minutes to finally get bored. At firs the show seemed good but as time passed by, it became boring.

I realized that I was just becoming a distraction for being so sleepy that time, so I immediately excused myself and went to the ladies’ room.

As I went inside the cubicles, I suddenly heard a few girls chit chatting, or shall I say back biting.

“Yah! Did you see that girl Donghae oppa brought? She looks like she has undergone a lot of surgeries!” (Girl 1 said.)

“Correct! Gosh, how pitiful she must have looked before that she has to undergo surgery at a young age.” (girl 2 said)

I got really upset that time and I was about to rip their skins apart! But when I went out, I just saw no one.

I went outside immediately and tried to catch them, but as I went out, I saw Donghae.

The 2 evil girls giggled at the sight of Donghae, I on the other hand giggled because of the excitement I had for ripping them. I walked towards the 2 girls when suddenly, Donghae blocked my way.

“Yah, let’s go.” He said as he grabbed me.

“Wait! I still have some things to do!” I said, trying to get out from his grips.

“Do it later, we need to go now!” He said and continued to drag me.

“YAAAH! Where?!” I asked.

“You’ll know soon!” he answered briefly.

Just How SOON is SOON?!

 

************************************************************************************************************************

please do leave some comments. As much as I appreciate your comment like UPDATE SOON, please also do say something about the story so that I will know how to make it better for the next chapters to come. THANK YOU for understanding. :)