Anger

Accidental Hero

 

“Ha! Hahaha” I faked a laugh.

“What a funny joke!” I said as I taped his back as hard as I could.

“OW! What was that for?” he suddenly asked as he tries caressed his back.

“That’s for joking!”

“I’m not joking! I’m just open to possibilities, unlike you!”

I didn’t know the reason why but I laughed. I laughed really hard that it made my stomach painful.

“No, NO! I’m telling you, there’s no way I’m going to fall for you.” I said and continued laughing.

“HA! A lot of girls already said that. One of this days, you’ll be shocked that you realized you’ve already fell for me.” He said confidently.

“First of all, you are not my type.” I said. I was supposed to laugh at him but I was caught off guard when he suddenly looked sad.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to go now. Before your parents arrive.” He said as he stood up.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked, trying to stop him from walking away.

What did I just do?

“Of course!” he said as he smiled at me. But that smile didn’t seem so real.

“Are you sure? You don’t seem well.” I asked.

“You’ll be upset if I answer your question. Just don’t mind me.”

“O-okay.” I said as I walked with him towards his car.

There was total silence that time. I didn’t know what to say to him and he didn’t say anything to me. I was really clueless on what I did to make him feel upset.

“I hope you could come tomorrow.” He said before entering his car.

“Tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yeah. The charity event, remember?”

“Oh, yeah. I’ll ask my parents about it.”

“Bye.” He said as he closes the door of his car. But before it closed, I blocked it using my body.

“Wait. I just want to say thanks, for the food.”

“Anytime.” He said and closed the door.

I walked back towards our house and was still thinking back on what I did.

Maybe it was because I said He was not my type? But I was just telling the truth!

It really bothered me a lot.

As soon as I arrived back to my room, I suddenly received a text message, from him.

From: My love

“hey! You know what? People say that most of the time the person you’re destined to is the person you don’t intend to be with. And that sometimes, the one you’ll end up to is the person who’s not really your type. Think about it. See you tomorrow and Sleep well my love. <3”

“gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I said out loud.

Okay, I was right. He was upset. But would he be upset? Does he really like me that much? How come he likes me? We’ve just met!

I immediately pressed the reply button and typed:

“So, I was right. You got upset that YOU were not my type. Now I’m suspecting that YOU like me! Do you?”

I said and pressed send.

What is wrong with this person!

Just a few seconds after, I received his reply.

From: My love

“Secret. <3”

“What?!” I yelled again.

This guy is really testing my patience.

“I absolutely don’t know what you’re trying to do. But starting tomorrow, I don’t want to see you ever again. EVER!”

I said and pressed send.

I hate him. I hate him!

From: My love

“You can’t do that. You have contract with my dad. HAHA! Don’t stress yourself too much from trying to get away from me. You’ll just get frustrated. Okay? Smile now honey.”

I pressed reply and said:

“Don’t call me honey! I hate you!”

Then I pressed send and turned my phone off.

Gaahh! I’m starting to hate him again! I immediately lay in my bed and tried to sleep my anger.

After a few minutes of calming myself, I suddenly heard someone knocked on my door.

“Yes, come in.”

My mom entered and was holding something like an invitation.

“Hey Tiff, there’s an invitation for you.” She said as she handed me the invitation.

I read the invitation and then threw it to my desk.

“What was that invitation for?” My mom asked.

“A charity event tomorrow, I was invited by the first son.”

“You should go!” My mom happily said,

“No, NO! I’m not going!” I said, pleading her to allow me not to go.

“STEPHANIE! You will go to that party. That’s a charity event, for God’s sake! You could help a lot people!”

“But mom..”

“No. You will go! Wake up early tomorrow; we’ll buy you a dress.” She said and went out of my room.

Now, what? URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buried my face with the pillow and shouted my anger… to DONGHAE.