Heartbeat

Accidental Hero

“He what?” My heart began pumping rapidly.

“He made me drink some medicine.” He answered.

Jaejoong just added up my list on why I should kill him. Is he really trying to ruin my life? All he ever did was make me feel embarrassed!

“So, does that mean you’re not really drunk?” I asked as I went near Donghae.

“Yes. I’m sober.” He answered calmly.

Oh my gosh. Does that mean he really meant what he said earlier? That he likes me?

I gulped and just didn’t say anything. I suddenly trembled. I really didn’t know what to do nor do I want to confirm it. I was afraid it was true. I’m sure it will just become really awkward if it were.

I moved a bit away from him and started to panic. I tried to unlock the doorknob again and just like before, it was useless.

“Tiffany.” I heard him whispered my name and my heart started beat crazily. I ignored Donghae’s call frantically laughed.

“haha. That bastard.” I chuckled nervously.

“Tiffany, I ju-“ He stuttered as he was moving closer to me.

Again, I started to panic. What if he suddenly do something to me? I know I won’t be able to stop him because he’s too strong. So, I tried to walk away from him and took a step towards the veranda.

“Let me check the veranda, maybe we co-“ before I could take another step, he suddenly grabbed my arm and made me face him.

“Tiffany, I need you to carefully listen to me.” He said as he got my full attention.

“This is my only chance to tell you. I know I could’ve done it better or even later but I guess this really is the right time.” He continued. He then pulled me closer and held both of my hands.

“I really like you. And I’m sorry if it only took me a few days to do so.” he said. I can see the sincerity in his eyes.

“I don’t think you like me. I think you just find me amusing, or maybe you like me but not the ‘like’ as in ‘like’, just a friendly like.”

“I feel really weird when you’re not around.” He said.

“Maybe because you just got used to having me around this couple of days,” I reasoned out.

He suddenly pulled me. I was so damn close to him that I could feel his breath, and even smell his scent. He then placed my right hand on his chest.

“This. This is how my heart is like when I’m with you. Can you feel it? It just beat crazily.” He said, with his eyes still locked on mine.

I didn’t say a word and just took my time feeling his heart. He was right after all, it was jumping crazily, just like my heart.

“If it’s not like, or love, please tell me what it is because it really makes me crazy.”

I moved away from him and smirked.

“this is just crazy.” I sighed.

“Why?” he asked with all those puppy eyes.

“This is crazy!” I said and laughed. Oh my, I think I’m really going crazy.

I moved closer to him and pulled his face closer to mine.

“This is crazy because my heart feels the same way too.” I said and pulled him closer for a kiss.

*THE NEXT DAY*

“Hey lovebirds!” I growled as I hear an annoying yet familiar voice waking me up.

“Wakey, wakey coz Donghae’s dad is in uproar.” Jaejoong annoyingly said.

I immediately got up in bed and saw Donghae lying next to me, still asleep. (yes, we slept together but nothing happened. I SWEAR.)

“What do you mean he’s in uproar?” I asked as I fully opened my eyes.

“Well, his son didn’t come home. He didn’t even ask permission and of course, he will be mad.” Jaejoong explained. He was sitting on the chair in front of my table, checking himself on the mirror.

“Oh my gosh! Donghae!! WAKE UP!!” I yelled and even shook him up.

“Ashkkj ckkshdahhadn” he said and ignored me.

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE wake up or I will break up with you!!” I yelled. Jaejoong smirked while Donghae suddenly stood up and stretched his body.

Honestly, he really liked me that much? LOL

“Ohhhhhh, look what we have here. You really became a couple after last night, huh?” Jaejoong asked. I threw him one of the pillows and yelled.

“You still have to pay for locking us up and making him drank!” I angrily said.

“Good Morning.” Donghae said and flashed his super handsome and tantalizing smile to me.

“Tsch. We have to hurry. Your dad is going to kill you.” I said and pulled him towards the bathroom.

“Why should I pay? I made you two a couple, you know?” I heard Jaejoong whined as I went out of my room and looked for clothes for Donghae.

An hour after, me and Donghae was finally ready to go to the blue house. Yeah, it sounded crazy but I felt like I have to be there to defend Donghae from his father and prevent him from killing his own son.

I was hoping he would listen to me.

When we arrived, the blue house seemed quite normal. Just like the time when I first came in here.

“I told you a thousand times didn’t I? Dad won’t really care where I am as long as I’m with you.” Donghae confidently said as he went out of the car.

“But now that we’re here. I’ll introduce you to everyone, as my official girlfriend.” He smirked and led me out of the car. I just smiled and we walked together, hand in hand towards the house.

We went inside a very big room, decorated with so many glamorous chandeliers and other decorations. Suddenly I saw Mr. President, together with a lady eating their breakfast. My heart suddenly started to beat so fast and I got really nervous. Is she Donghae’s mom? What am I gonna if Mr. President disapproves of our relationship? Is it considered a breach of contract? Am I going to jail? What was I thinking when I kissed Donghae last night and agreed to be his girlfriend? What am I going to do? >,<

 

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey everyone! How are you? Sorry it took me a while to finally update this story. I'll try me best to make it weekly. I hope you enjoy the chapter. And I just would like to spoil something in here. HAHA.

when I was thinking of the possible things that could happen in this story, I thought of something really weird, and for me it's quite disturbing coz I've been writing this kind of plot ever since the world began. So,I need your opinion.

what do you think about an arranged marriage for Hae and Fanny?

is it cool or is it over-rated and too mainstream?

Please tell me your opinion! Comment and Subscribe. thank you!! :)