Tease

Accidental Hero

 

*Donghae’s POV*

“Hello?! Helloooooo?” I took a glimpse of my phone and realized that the blondie have already dropped the call.

What’s wrong with him?

I just met this person but he makes me feel annoyed.

Yet,

He brings out the something in me.

GAAAH! Why does he make me feel confused? Yes, I admit it! I like Tiffany! But what if she doesn’t feel the same? I just met her. It wasn’t even a month yet since I knew her. But why do I already feel this way?

I just stared blankly outside the car, trying to think clear.

*A FEW HOURS AFTER*

Today was hell day. Seriously, all I wanted to do was to spend the day with Tiffany and her family but due to some first son’s duties, I had no choice but to leave them.

I was attending this function together with my parents and during the whole duration, my mom kept reminding me to stay focused.

But I can’t.

All those time, all I could ever think about was Tiffany and Jaejoong. And I have no idea why.

Well, maybe because I’m annoyed of their closeness. But it’s weird why. Why would I be annoyed? Their cousins, of course it’s normal if they are close.

But why can’t I be close to her too?

“Honey, are you okay? Are you sick?” My mom suddenly said when we were about to get out of the function hall of that particular event.

“I’m okay.” I said briefly.

“You seem so out of focused.” She worriedly said right before she went inside the car.

My dad didn’t say anything. Instead, he kept on grinning.

When I was finally inside the car, my dad suddenly burst into laughter, which caught us off guard.

“Honey, what’s wrong with you?” My mom worriedly asked my dad. I too was curious.

“Nothing. It’s just funny.” He said and continued laughing.

Seriously, what’s wrong with this old man?

“What’s funny?” my mom asked.

“Looking at our only son, thinking that maybe he’s in love.”

“WHAT?!” my mom and I said in unison.

Me? In love?

“Donghae! Are you really in a relationship? Are the rumors true? Is it that girl?” My mom asked with a smile on her face.

I don’t know if she’s happy or if she’s glad.

Yeah right Donghae, happy and glad have the same meaning. Stupid.

“Dad! I’m not in love!” I said angrily.

“You sound so guilty. Isn’t it her birthday today? Is that why you were angry when I asked my secretary to call you and join me today?” My Dad suddenly grinned.

“Omo! How come I’m the only one who doesn’t know anything?” My mom pouted.

Honestly, what’s wrong with these two?

“Dad!”

“I heard that you gave her a surprise last night, right after the party.” He grinned again.

“Those guards..” I hissed.

“My Baby is already a grown up! I can’t believe this. I have to meet her, ASAP! Are we clear Donghae?” My mom said.

“Wait! Let me explain first.” I sighed and calmed myself.

“We are not in a relationship.” I said, which, if I may add brought disappointments to my parents. Their faces showed it.

“Yet.” I continued. And then they had this sudden bright faces. What kind of weird parents are they?

“You are so tight-lipped.” My Dad said in disappointment.

“Just like your father.” My mom added.

“I’m not!”

Here they are again, arguing like teenagers, tsk.

“It took 20 years and 3 months before your Dad finally confessed to me.” My mom grinned.

“It was just 15 years and 3 months.”

“It was 20 years! We’ve known each other since birth and I know you already liked me since we were 5.” My mom argued.

“I liked you since I was 10, not 5.”

“Can you please stop arguing?” I interrupted.

“Anyways, the important thing here is, don’t wait for years like your father. Okay? I don’t want that girl to feel the same thing that I felt before.” My mom suddenly said.

“What feeling?” My dad suddenly interrupted.

“The feeling of disappointment and impatience! If only I didn’t love, I would’ve find someone else already. Thank God you confessed.”

I checked my watch and realized that it was already 8:05 pm.

“I have to go somewhere later.”

“Where?” My dad suspiciously asked.

“I’m meeting Tiffany’s cousin.” I said briefly.

The car suddenly stopped right before my dad could say something.

“I’ll go ahead and change.”

“Don’t forget to bring some guards.” My dad reminded as I went out of the car.

When I was about to walk away from them, my mom suddenly called.

“Hae, don’t let her wait. Okay?” She said and smiled.

I just nodded and walked fast towards my room.

I arrived at exactly 9:00 pm in Cassie’s bar. I know that blondie might kill me for being late but I don’t care. I clearly told him that I had other appointment.

When I arrived in the place, I didn’t know it was actually a disco bar, so I coolly entered with only 1 guard. But as soon as I stepped inside, a lot of people suddenly stared at me, which made me feel annoyed.

I continued to walk when someone suddenly blocked me and led me towards where blondie is.

He looked so relaxed in the vip room of the bar, surrounded with girls.

Tsk, what is he, a mafia?

“Hey Dino-looking fish!” He said.

“Blondie.” I calmly said. He suddenly stood up and walked towards me.

“I thought you were already ditching me.” He whispered. He then placed his arm on my shoulder and acted as if we were close.

“I almost wanted to do that.”

“Sit. We have tons of things to talk about.” He said and led me towards my seat.

“Aren’t you too young to be here and drink?” I asked as I looked at the bottles of alcoholic drink he has in the table.

In my surprise, he suddenly leaned near me and whispered.

“Actually, they are all for display purposes. I only had 3 glasses of whiskey while waiting for you.” He then laughed heavily.

“So, why are we meeting? And why here?”

“I have become really impatient about you and Tiffany.” He said with a serious face.

“Honestly, when I heard you talk about Tiffany kissing you first, it made me feel annoyed. How dare you make her do the first move?”

“I didn’t make her do the first move, okay? She said it was a thank you gift.” I answered back.

“Really? A thank you gift? WHY DID SHE GIVE A KISS AS A THANK YOU GIFT?!” He suddenly growled.

“I don’t know! Maybe because she was too happy?”

“What did you do to make her happy?”

“I gave her a surprise birthday party.”

“Ohh. Not bad, not bad!” he happily said.

I grinned. Of course, I’m not that bad.

“So, why did you give her a surprise birthday party?” He suddenly asked.

I paused and asked myself, why did I do it?

“I don’t know.” I answered.

“How many girlfriends have you had?”

“2, 3?”

“Did you give them surprise birthday parties as well?”

“No. This is the first time.”

“Do you like her?”

“I guess so.”

“What are the things you like about her?”

“Her smile, her short temper, her denials, her voice, her height, her bravery, her-“

“Okay stop. I’ve heard enough.” He suddenly interrupted.

Where the hell did those answer came from?

“Now, why can’t you just tell her straight in the face that you like her?” He asked.

“Because I’m not sure that I really like her.”

“Aish. Drink this.” He said and handed me a glass of whiskey.

“I don’t drink. I have low alcohol tolerance.”

“It’s just a glass of Iced tea.”

He was being pushy so I had no choice but to obey him and drink it.

A few seconds after I drank that Iced tea, my body suddenly felt really weak but my confidence suddenly boost up.

“Wha-?”

“HAHAHA! I placed something on that drink. I don’t know the name but it actually make you feel drunk but you’re not drunk at all.”

“What the-“

“Anyways, it will definitely help you confess to Tiffany.” He continued.

“What?!”

“O-okay! So, come on. I’ll take you to Tiffany.” He said and helped me walk outside the bar.

I felt really, really weak. GRR!! I really hate that blondie very much!!! Once I’m well, I will definitely make him regret what he has done to me!

****************************************************************************************************************************************

So, how did you find this chapter?? I hope you'll look forward to the next one. hahaha!