Wrong sent

Accidental Hero

 

“Ma! You’re back!” I was literally surprised when I saw her. I mean, I was quite accustomed to the fact that when they go abroad, it usually last for a week. But this time, it only lasted for 2 days.

“Can’t I even get a hug?” My dad said, while pouting his lips. I really hate it when my dad acts like he’s a teenager or something.

I immediately went towards him and hugged him. I also did the same to my mom.

“Why are you wearing that? Where’s your uniform?” My mom suddenly asked.

I totally forgot about it. What the hell.

“Well, Donghae and I went somewhere. He said it was best if we keep a low profile for us to be safe. So, he rented some uniforms.” I said, honestly. I definitely can’t lie to my parents.

“Where did you go?” My dad asked.

“To.. uh, we ate at a restaurant.” I lied. How could I lie to my parents? I’m such a bad kid.

“Oh well, I guess you won’t be with us for dinner.” My mom said. And I was so against it. I am literally hungry! How could I not be? I ran for quite sometime and I’m sure that everything I ate was already digested.

“Your dad and I are going out for dinner. Nothing’s in the fridge, so we have no choice but to go.” My mom continued.

Okay, so how am I going to eat?!

“Can’t I just go with you?” I pleaded.

“Tiff, don’t be such a glutton. Okay? You’ve already eaten. It’s enough; a lot of people are getting hungry because there are some who are glutton.” My dad said.

The kind of thinking my dad has is actually one of the reasons why the fridge always runs out of food. Everything is just enough.

“we’ll be back honey.” My mom said as she kissed me. My dad also did the same and they both went away.

I’m hungry. I told myself and walked silently towards my room.

I honestly wanted to order something and have it delivered but I’m quite sure my dad will definitely get angry and I’ll end up being scolded. So I decided to just lie in my bed and try to sleep.

A few minutes have already passed and yet I still couldn’t sleep. I eventually gave up and I texted my mom that I was hungry.

After I pressed the sent button, I felt relieved. I’m sure my mom will definitely buy me something.

After a few seconds, my phone suddenly rang.

I checked on the caller ID and it says “My love”

What the hell! I didn’t even remember putting this.

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“What food do you want?” a male’s voice suddenly asked.

“Excuse me? Who’s this?”

“Woah. So, after asking me to buy you food you’ll definitely ask me who I am?” the male’s voice, which sounded really familiar said.

“Yah. I did not ask you to buy me food! I can’t even remember putting you in my contact list!” I said, angrily.

“It’s donghae! And excuse me, please check your sent items. I’m quite sure I received a text message from you.” He said.

I immediately checked my sent items (without ending the call) and to my dismay, I seemed to have sent the message to wrong person.

“SHOOT!” I said, loudly.

“See? You texted me!” he proudly said.

“How the hell did you put your number to my phone?!” I asked with a lot of anger and embarrassment.

“I’ll explain later! So, what food do you want?”

“Never mind! I don’t want any!”

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yes! I don’t want anything from you!” I said angrily and dropped the call.

I know I was not supposed to be angry. I mean, I shouldn’t be angry. It’s my fault. I was too careless. I didn’t even take time to check if I sent it to the right person. Urgh, I really am stupid.

I wasn’t able to get over it for quite sometime. I don’t how long it lasted but the event kept on lingering on my head. It was not until I heard something from my window that I finally had something else to think about.

I went near the window and checked what was happening. I was quite shocked when I sa Donghae, just below my room’s veranda.

“Hey! Can you come here for a second?” He shouted, softly.

“What are you doing here?!” I yelled, hard.

He didn’t say anything though. He just signaled me to go down.

I immediately went down to get things straight from him. As I arrived, I was overwhelmed when I saw 2 large boxes of pizza and 2 cans of cola.

I was so happy but I decided to act pissed.

“What are you doing here?!” I yelled at him.

“I brought you food.” He said calmly as he sat down on the ground and opened one of the boxes.

“I’m not..” I wasn’t able to finish my words when I suddenly heard my stomach growling.

“hungry.” Donghae laughed as I finish my sentence.

“Hey, you’re my girlfriend. You don’t have to pretend what you’re not when you’re in front of me.” He said.

“I’m not your girlfriend!” I said angrily as I walked closer to him and the food.

“What are you then? A boyfriend? You’re a girl and you’re my friend, so you’re my girlfriend.” He said as he took a bite of his pizza.

“Okay. I’ll take that as the definition of the ‘girlfriend’ word you keep on uttering.” I said and took a bite as well.

“At least we know the truth. But just let the people think the other way around.” He said.

“Whatever.” I said and continued eating. I was really, really hungry at that time.

“And maybe, it could be the other way around. For real.” He said and then he smirked.