Feelings

Accidental Hero

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

“Help? In what?” Dino asked. He looked so confused which made me want to punch him just wake his up. Seriously? Doesn’t he know that he’s already falling for my dear tiffany? Gaaaah.

“Tiffany and you. I want to help you.” I said with a grin. I placed my arm on his shoulder and led him towards Tiffany.

“Uh, I guess I don’t need one. I mean Tiff-“

“Shh. The more you deny it, the more I wanted to punch you.” I hissed.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“So, first question, have you two been on a date?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes.” I said briefly. Both us talked while we were heading towards Tiffany. I really don’t know why he tries to insist that I’m in love with his cousin. I mean, I honestly have a thing for her but I think it isn’t love, yet.

“How many times?” he asked again.

“A few times,”

“Good! Nice start for a dino looking guy like you.”

“Tsch!” I said proudly. I got kinda pissed at him for making fun of me.

“Well, have you two kissed?” he asked. All of a sudden, the memories of the night flashed through my brain. Gah, I really won’t forget that night.

 

FLASHBACK

“Thanks for today.” She finally said it. I don’t know why I felt really satisfied during that time.

 

“Sure! Anything for you.” I said and smiled.

 

I watched her walk inside their house when she suddenly looked back and walked towards me.

She then planted a kiss on my lips. It was the softest lips I have ever encountered in my whole life.

 

I never wanted our lips to part but she suddenly parted her lips from mine and ran towards their house.

 

And honestly, that was the happiest moment of my life.

 

There was a smile on my face as I went back to the car.My heart went crazy as soon as I sat inside the car.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Why are you blushing?” Jaejoong said as he poked me.

 

“YOU TWO KISSED?!” he gasped as he moved his arm away from my shoulder.

 

“Shut up.” I said shyly, trying to hide away my red cheeks. I can’t believe I’m blushing and I feel really hot. Gaah!

 

“Oh my grass! My little innocent Tiffany! What else did you do to her?!” Jaejoong said as he grabbed the collars of my neck.

 

“I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me!” I defended myself.

 

“WHAT?! YOU MADE HER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE?!” he angrily yelled. Seriously, what is wrong with this guy!!

 

Just a few seconds after, the body guards suddenly rushed towards us and grabbed Jaejoong away from me.

 

“What the hell! Let me go! Who are you?!” I heard him scream. I fixed myself and my collar them coughed.

 

“Let him go.” I said, with authority.

 

“But sir, this guy-“

 

“I said, let him go.” I tried to calm myself. These people just really don’t know when to follow orders.

 

“Yah! What are you? A mafia?!” Jaejoong said as he fixed himself.

 

“I’m sorr-“

 

“JAEJOONG! What did you do to Donghae?” I suddenly heard Tiffany yell.

 

“Oh my gosh, are you okay? Are you hurt? What did he do to you?” Tiffany nagged as she checked me up.

 

“YAH! How come you’re taking care of him and not me? I’m the victim here!” Jaejoong whined.

 

“Shut up!” Tiffany glared at him and then turned her attention to me.

 

“I’m sorry about my cousin.” She apologized.

 

“No, I’m sorry. I think I ruined your family outing. Maybe I should just leave.” I said.

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

“Are you sure? You don’t have to leave.” I said.

 

“It’s okay. I have some other appointments to attend to. I’ll just see you later.” Donghae said, sounding as if he didn’t want to go.

 

I really felt guilty. I didn’t want him to go yet, even though I made him want to go earlier.

 

“o-okay.” I said,

 

Donghae then went closer to me and kissed my cheek. HE KISSED MY CHEEK.

 

My heart started to pump heavily once again. I don’t why my heart always acts like this when it comes to Donghae.

 

“I gotta go now.” He whispered and I just nodded. Gah! My body wanted to stop him to badly.

 

“Jae, I’m sorry about what happened. I’ll see you around.” He said as he tapped Jae’s shoulder.

 

I just stared at his moving body silently. It’s my birthday and I have celebrated it for the past 18 years with my family, only with my family. But this time, it feels so empty without him.

 

“Yah, why don’t you just admit that you’re in love with him. You look like some actress in the movie.” Jaejoong said as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

 

“What did you do to him earlier?!” I glared at him as I removed his arm away from me.

 

“I didn’t do anything! Those guys suddenly rushed towards us!”

 

“Those guards wouldn’t even dare to show their faces if Donghae isn’t in danger!”

 

“Why the hell does he have guards? Is he some kind of a wimp?”

 

“No! He’s not a wimp. And definitely not a MAFIA!”

 

“Then who the hell is he?” He asked.

“HE is the son of the President of South Korea.” I said briefly and walked away from him.

 

“What the freaking grass! Don’t fool me, I know that’s not true!” Jaejoong whined as he followed me.

 

“I’m not joking. So stop acting non-sense in front of him.”

 

“Well, this just became my motivation!” He grinned.

“Motivation?”

“Yep, motivation to make you end up with him.” He grinned again and ran towards my parents.

 

Urgh, end up with him? Naah, I guess it’s quite…

Possible.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N

How was it? I hope you like it. 

Thanks for the comments and subs! I'm nearly reaching 100. YAY!

super thanks for the support.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. (and if you can, pls susbcribe to me, the author)

THANKS everyone! :)