Suspicions

Accidental Hero

 “I don’t exactly know what you’re trying to imply but one thing’s for sure, I’m not biting it.” I said as i looked straight in his eyes.

“I don’t exactly mean anything. I just think you’re cool.” He paused then suddenly smirked and looked at me.

“Don’t tell me you’re giving it a meaning?” I blushed as he said that. So dumb of me to think of someone like him would be liking me. Sheet, I’m so stupid.

“I’m not that stupid” I lied. I know I’m stupid. Urgh.

“Here’s your food” Ahjumma  suddenly came and brought us food, which by the way were very unknown to me. All I knew was there was cabbage, pork and kimchi. All the other dishes were a total stranger.

He then started eating like a beast. I was totally surprised by that because I expected him to eat with manners knowing that he is the first son. But the way he looked when he ate was the total opposite.

“Yah! You might choke or something” I said as i poured water in his glass and gave it to him.

“Thanks” he said unclearly (because his mouth was full of food) then drank the water i gave him.

I silently ate my food and picked randomly those stranger foods and I was amaze by its taste.

“Here” he said as he handed me a wrapped cabbage with pork and kimchi inside it.

“Eat it” he instructed

“All of it?”

“Yup. All of it then you’ll know why i keep coming back here” i took it from and ate it. Then i realized that it really, really tastes good and i wanted to have more.

“So?” He said as his curious eyes sparkled and looked at me. If i was like any other girls, well, like those girls who sworn over him, I’ll definitely fall for him even more. But fortunately, i’m not one of them so i didn’t fall for him.

“It’s... good” I answered, not making any eye contact.

“Told ya. Want more?” he asked as he tries to make me another one.

“It’s okay. I’ll make mine” i said but he still made one for me.

“Here” he said as he flashed it in front of my face. I tried to get it from his handed but he resisted.

“Open your mouth” he said, which absolutely made me shock.

“What? Come on. This isn’t necessary” i said but he didn’t listen to me and still waited for me to open my mouth.

“Don’t let your boyfriend wait” the lady sitting right next to our table suddenly said and all the other people in the restaurant said. There were only few costumers so i could clearly see them all nodding and reacting.

I smiled sarcastically and saw him smirked. I shyly opened my mouth and received the food then at the other people inside the restaurant cheered for us. It was the second time around just that day that we were suspected as couple.

“You should feed him too!” another person suggested and just like before, the people agreed. It left me with no choice but to give in to their request and wrapped him a cabbage then fed him. He happily received it and the audience cheered again.

“What a lovely couple” I heard a lady say

“That was exactly the way we were before” I heard another person say. There’s just nothing that i can do but sigh.

“I guess we really look good together” He muttered.

“It’s your entire fault why” I blamed him.

“Well, I’d gladly take the blame” he said as he winked

“Whatever. I just lost my appetite”

“You have to eat.”

“I don’t want to anymore.” I said half angry

“I won’t say anything anymore if you eat.”

“really?” i said then he nodded.

I started eating and eating but all those time, i could feel his gazes. I felt really disturbed. I mean, do you think a person could eat well when you feel like someone is looking at you? No, right?

“Will you stop looking at me? ” i screamed at him

He nodded. He didn’t say a single word and just ate his food. After a few minutes, i felt really bored. He really didn’t say anything, and i mean anything. Gosh, i never knew he really do keep his words.

“Okay. You can talk now” I told him but it was as if he didn’t hear anything and continued to ignore me.

“Hey?” i called his attention as i properly place my utensils to the table, a sign that i’m already done eating. He suddenly stood up and went to Ahjumma.

I immediately stood up and followed him. I was absolutely clueless of what was happening. Was he angry at me? Was keeping him from talking to me hurts him that much?

“How much was that?” he asked Ahjumma.

“30,000 Won for both of your meals”

“I’ll pay mine” I said as i try to take my wallet out.

“Keep the change” he said and walked out of the restaurant. I didn’t have time to continue paying and i immediately followed him.

 “Wanna eat ice cream?” he suddenly asked happily after we went out of the restaurant and was already inside his car. I just don’t understand him. His sudden mood change just disturbed me a lot!

“What the hell was that earlier?!” I angrily asked.

“Ah. Sorry about that. I just saw something that pissed me off” he explained without looking at me,

“So? Wanna have ice cream?” he continued. I just no idea what was up with him but i eventually nodded at his request.

**THE NEXT MORNING**

I happily woke up from my sleep and prepared myself for school. At some point i was excited and it was because i was hoping it’ll be a day without any distractions. I mean, it will be a day when i could be in class the WHOLE day, unlike yesterday. And the other part of me was extremely anxious. I know pretty well that today, my duty or my job will start.

While i was half way eating my breakfast, i almost choked when Donghae suddenly flashed himself out of nowhere. Thank God my parents weren’t there because they had something to do in Japan.

“What are you doing here?” i mumbled

“Uhm, i was suppose to get you and be in the school with you” he explained as he grabbed a bread and poured milk on a glass, as if he was just at his own home.

And then i remembered the conditions on the contract. I do really have to be with him all the time. Gosh, it’s as if i have given up my freedom.

“Let’s go?”I said as i grabbed my bad from the chair beside me. He took a last sip on his milk and then followed me.

Just when i was about to take my last step out of the house, i suddenly stopped and picked up the newspaper.

I wasn’t supposed to read it but i saw something really familiar. I unfolded it and my eyes eventually dilated as i saw my very own face on the front page. It was the very scene from yesterday!

“The First son’s saviour turns out to be his girlfriend?” the headlines stated. What the hell?!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

I can absolutely feel that there's inconsistency. Let me fix it out in the next chapter. I'm sorry for the late update. =) By the way, can anyone help me create a winglin account? i want to post it there but i really can't create one. it's so sad. =( Thanks!!