Jeajoong is evil?

Accidental Hero

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Hey tif, let me borrow your phone for a while.” I said.

“Why? Are you planning of doing something again?” She suspiciously asked before she could even handle me her phone.

 

Gah, she’s really intelligent!

 

“I have to call or text my parents. I have no phone. DUH.” I reasoned out, which she actually believed.

 

You maybe intelligent, but I am wise. Haha.

 

I immediately scanned through her contacts and looked for Donghae’s number. I did it really fast but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find his number.

 

I searched again and came across the name “Dino Head” and with that, I was sure that it was him. I copied and saved it immediately to my phone and then pretended like I was calling someone.

 

“Thanks.” I said as I handed back her phone.

 

“I thought you didn’t have a phone? What’s that?” She asked suspiciously again.

 

“It’s my phone in America. It has my parent’s number. Did you really expect me to remember their digits? I know I have a photogenic and photographic memory but I’m bad at numbers.”

 

“Geez, photographic? Maybe you mean, ographic memory! That’s what you get for watching too much .” She said and went away.

 

“YAH! STEPHANIE KIM-HWANG! I DID NOT WATCH TOO MUCH ! Maybe I did watch but not too much! How can you compare me to a forever alone guy? I can do much more than watching . I can even do better than those in movies!”

“Honestly, do you really have to yell it out in an amusement park where there are a lot of children?!” She yelled softly near my ear.

 

I immediately looked around and saw women, probably in their thirties glaring at me. Some even covered the ears of their children.

 

“Seriously, Jeajoong. Stop making me feel embarrassed!” She said and walked away.

I immediately bowed down and apologized to the women and children who heard me and quickly followed Tiffany.

“It was your fault that I yelled those words.” I said and blamed her. It was really her freakin’ fault!

“Well Jaejoong, truth hurts.” She just said and shrugged.

Grrrr! I’ll make sure you’ll regret this. Even if you’re my cousin and I love you!

“I’ll just go to the toilet.” I excused myself and immediately dialed Dino’s number. As soon as I arrived in the toilet, he answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“YAH! DINO HEAD! DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT LIKE MY COUSIN?!” I impatiently asked him.

“What? Who are you?”

“I’m Jaejoong, you idiot! I WANT TO KNOW NOW SO ANSWER ME!!” I yelled.

“I guess I do.”

“THEN DO THE FREAKIN’ MOVES! Gosh, this makes me feel so angry and hyped up!! I want to meet you tonight! ARASO?!”

“What? I have..”

“Don’t you dare ditch me!! I’ll meet you tonight in Cassie’s bar at 7pm! If you don’t go, I’ll make sure you won’t meet Tiffany ever again!” I yelled and dropped the call.

Gosh, these two people just makes me feel so angry yet alive! I have to do something to match them up! I think they will look good together. A hot tempered yet intelligent girl like her will match up with a stupid looking yet cool guy like him. Isn’t this a perfect match?

But then, I will make sure they will end up in the most memorable way ever.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

It's just a short chapter, I know. I wrote this so that I could actually have a direction with Jae's appearnce

Sorry, I had a writer's block and wasn't able to update. But I guess everything is cool now.. 

THANK YOU, KAEDE RUKAWA AND AKIRA SENDOH for inspiring me! (yeep, i watched slam dunk again, hehe)

Anyways, HORRAAAAY FOR THE 100th SUBSCRIBER!! Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting guys!

I truly appreciate it! :))

till next chapter!