drunk or not drunk

Accidental Hero

DONGHAE’S POV

Blondie led me towards my car and placed me carefully inside, with the help of my guard.

“I think we should bring him home sir.” One of my guards suddenly said.

“Oh no. He clearly told me that he wants to go to Hwang’s Residence. Right Hae?” Jaejoong said.

“aarrrrrrrggggghhh” I could say anything clear because Jaejoong was pinching the right side of my arm.

“See? Don’t make him angry! So, let’s go there. Now.” He demanded.

“You’ll definitely thank me later.” He whispered and then grinned.

I couldn’t say anything because I felt like I would be wasting tons of energy if ever I say something that time.

While on the road, Jaejoong suddenly grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened it.

“Wha-“

“Hey dearest cousin, it’s Jae!” He suddenly started a conversation.

“Yes! Hey listen, Donghae is really drunk. He said he wanted to see you, so where heading towards your house. What? That’s better! Oh, nothing. We’ll be there in 10 minutes. Okay. Bye.” He said and placed my phone back inside my pocket.

TIFFANY’S POV

It was almost 10pm and I haven’t heard anything from Donghae yet, which was quite unusual because he will always find time to annoy me.

Maybe he’s angry about the Jaejoong incident earlier?

 I tried to clear my mind by listening to Super Junior songs, my stress reliever of course.

A few minutes after, my phone suddenly rang. I was a bit glad when I saw on the caller ID that it was Donghae. I immediately picked up the phone and answered the call but then I got disappointed when I heard someone else’s voice.

“Hey Dearest cousin! It’s Jae!” Jaejoong said on the phone.

“Why are you using Donghae’s phone? Are you together?”

“Yes. Hey listen, Donghae is really drunk.” He said.

Why is he drunk? Why will he drink?

“What?” That was all I could say.

“He said he wanted to see you, so we’re heading towards your house.”

“Wait! You can’t come here! I’m alone. My parents went to Jeju!” I said nervously.

There’s no way I’ll talk to a drunk person, inside my house without my parents! What if he will do something to me?

“What? That’s better!” I heard Jaejoong say happily.

“WHAT?!”

“Oh, nothing.” I could clearly imagine Jae’s grin. And that made me think that maybe, he’s planning something evil again.

“Don’t you dare-“

“We’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“Yah! Kim Jae-“

“Okay. Bye!”

“YAH! JAEJOONG!!!” I yelled and realized that he already dropped the call.

I’m going to kill him. I really will kill him!

I immediately rushed towards the bathroom and prepared myself for their arrival.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived. As soon as I heard the horns from Donghae’s car, I rushed downstairs to welcome them.

Donghae was being carried by Jae and one of his body guards.

“Where will we bring him?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

“In his house! Why bring him here?” I angrily said.

“Tiffany..” Donghae suddenly murmured.

“URGH! Alright!! Bring him to my room!” I said, feeling really guilty and afraid at the same time.

Oh God, please help me. Please protect me.

After a few struggles, Donghae was finally inside my room. The guard who helped him immediately went out, which left me, Donghae and Jaejoong alone.

“Why was he drunk?” I asked.

“I think he was upset with his parents.” Jaejoong said in a serious tone.

“Anyway, I think he wants to talk to you about it. He won’t tell me anything earlier, so I’m hoping you could talk to him about it.” He continued.

I suddenly felt weird. Just when did these two become so close? They just met earlier this day.

“I’ll go.” Jaejoong said and went out of the room.

Donghae and I were finally alone inside my room. At first I felt nervous but then, it faded away when I saw him sleeping soundly on my bed.

I tried to smell Donghae, thinking that maybe he stinks because of the alcohol. But I was surprised when I realized that he didn’t smell drunk at all.

“What are you doing?” I was caught off guard when I suddenly heard him talk.

“You stink.” I said briefly and calmly.

“I do?” He said weakly. He then weakly moved his body and sat on the bed.

I decided to get him something to drink, so I stood up and took a step when suddenly, he grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t go anywhere.” He said weakly.

“I- I’m going to get you something to drink.” I said and tried to move his hand away from my wrist. But unfortunately, he tightened his grasp.

“I may not be able to say it after this, so please listen to me.” He said. I turned my attention to him and saw him looking so serious.

“I like you.” He said.

I felt something inside my stomach at that time. I don’t know what it is. But really, it felt very weird.

Donghae suddenly turned red which made me laugh. Aside from feeling something really weird, he looked really weird.

“What’s funny?” He said weakly once again.

“You are so red.” I continued laughing.

“I’m serious.”

“How could you be serious? You’re drunk. I might believe if you tell me something like when you’re sober.”

“I am sober.”

“You’re drunk.” I said and moved away from him. This will definitely lead us nowhere.

I lifted the door knob of my room and realized that it doesn’t open at all. I gave all my might just to open the door but failed.

“Yah! Open the door!” I yelled.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae asked. This time, he was already a lot stronger than before.

“Someone locked the door.” I said. I almost wanted to cry that time.

“What?!” he reacted and tried to open the door. When he failed, he knocked loudly on the door.

A few minutes after, a note suddenly appeared on the lower part of the door.

I picked it up, opened it and read it aloud.

“Dear cousin and Dino,

I won’t let you out unless you become honest with each other. I’ll take care of everything else on the outside world. Just enjoy your moment inside. Do something exciting! (if you know what I mean. Keke)

Love,

Jaejooong”

“KIM JAEJOOONG!” I said loudly.

Donghae was just silent at that moment but he looked really pissed.

“I’m really going to kill him.” He said.

“What? Why? Because he locked us up?”

“No. Because he made me drink this medicine which made me look and feel drunk!” He angrily said.

So, he really isn’t drunk? Does it mean that what he said earlier was…. REAL?

 


******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

I have a feeling that this story is getting confusing. Isn't it?
please tell me your thoughts about. haha! I'm quite confused about the progress of the story. tsk!

 

comment and subscribe! :)