WHY?

Accidental Hero

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I woke up feeling so annoyed at my phone. I never placed the alarm on because it’s Saturday which means, no class. So, I ignored my phone and closed my eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

What the..

I grabbed my phone immediately, feeling so annoyed to whomever that person who was calling or texting me!

As I look at my phone, I read the name of the sender and felt a lot more annoyed.

From: My love

Good Morning! <3

Shoooot!

I pressed the reply button and said:

Thank you for waking me up so early on a Saturday morning! I want to sleeeeep. Please don’t disturb me. K?

I threw my phone to the other side of the bed and tried to close my eyes again. But then, my phone suddenly rang. I angrily took it and answered.

“Yah! Can you please let me sleep?!” I yelled.

“Tiffany? It’s mom.” My mom said on the phone. I felt nervous and immediately stood up from bed.

“Ma, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to.” I said feeling really guilty. I’m so gonna kill Lee Donghae.

“Why are you still in bed? It’s already 10 in the morning.” My mom said calmly but I know she’s upset. I didn’t even know it’s already this late.

“I lost track of time. I’m sorry.”

“I’m in Myeong-dong right now. Come here. Mr. Kim will send you here.” She said.

“Why? I really want to rest mom.”

“We’re buying you a dress for the charity event later. Hurry up before I get upset. Alright?” She said as she dropped the call.

I checked my phone again and saw another message from Donghae.

From: My love

You’re welcome. I just want to be the first one to greet you good morning! J see you tonight my love! <3

I immediately pressed the reply button and said:

Haha. Whatever!

After I pressed send, I threw my phone towards my bed and immediately went to the bathroom and prepare myself.

--IN MYEONG-DONG (after 1 hour)—

“Hey Honey!” my mom said as she saw me. She immediately kissed me in the cheek.

“Hi mom.” I said.

“Come on, we have a lot of things to do.” she grabbed me towards a gown shop and went through a lot of different dresses.

“Honey, go and pick what you like.” My mom said without looking at me.

I went through a lot of dresses but I wasn’t really sure what I should wear, if it’ll be a long gown or cocktail dress. So, I immediately grabbed my phone and texted Donghae. (I just felt like Donghae knows best, but just this time.)

To: My love

Hey! About later, should I wear a long gown or a cocktail dress?
I asked and waited patiently for his reply. And after just a few seconds, my phone then rang.

From: My love

Either of the two is okay. J

I immediately pressed reply and said:

Really? Thanks!
I then placed my phone inside my pocket and continued picking a dress. But after a few seconds, it suddenly rang again.

From: My love

And pick a y one! Haha

I got really pissed and pressed the reply button:

You wish! ert.

I turned my phone off and placed it inside my pocket. Gaaah! I’m so pissed at him. I wonder what went inside my brain that made me ask his opinion. I should’ve known. Tsk.

“Honey, did you pick something already?” My mom suddenly asked.

“No. Not yet.”

“Here! I picked something. Just try it on.”

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-88CEEfAOBt4/Thh8aAx_oaI/AAAAAAAAAjk/BREoJcZQtSU/s1600/Elegant+long+cocktail+dresses+2011.jpg)

“Ma, isn’t it too y for a high school girl like me?” I told my mom. Honestly, I don’t want to fulfill Donghae’s desire. Urgh.

“Oh. Okay.” My mom immediately returned the dress back and continued looking for something better. Me, on the other hand, also went looking for what I think is better. I kept on looking until finally, I found what I think is nice.  (http://yutama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/New-2011-Prom-Dresses-Jovani.jpg)

“Ma! I think I found it.” I said happily as I showed my mom. She looked really happy and immediately, we brought the dress.

*A FEW HOURS AFTER*

It was already about 5 pm when I remembered that I turned off my phone. I immediately went back to my room as I placed it there when I the make up artist arrived (My mom is really thought it’ll be the best to hire one coz she said, it’s like my debut in the society.) I immediately turned it on and received a few messages from Donghae and Sunny.

From: Sunny

Hey! I heard you’ll be in the charity event later? I’m really glad. At least there’ll be two people I know I won’t get bored with. See you!

I was glad when I received Sunny’s message. At least I won’t get bored too. I ignored the other messages and decided to read Donghae’s message.

From: My love

My love! I’ll see you in a while. I’ll get you by 5:30 pm. J

I immediately checked my watch and realized that it’s 15 minutes before 5:30. I immediately hurried and prepared myself.

And I don’t why I suddenly got excited. How can this guy, whom I thought I really hate, made me so excited to see him? Gosh. It’s getting confusing.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I do not own the dresses. THANK YOU very much to the owner of the pictures and etc. all credits goes to them. And by the way, I really love the dress! :)