Cuteness

Accidental Hero

“Take a seat.” He said briefly. I followed him and took a seat right in front of his table. My nervousness immediately doubled up and my palms were shaking, terribly.

 

“I knew this would eventually happen.” He said briefly. How can he know? Is he some kind of a psychic?

 

“But I never expected it to be this early.” He continued.

 

“I’m sorry. I guess I won’t be able to do my ‘job’ now.”

 

“No, I don’t expect you to really excel in that job. But I am glad that you were doing great up until now. And I want you to continue doing it.” He smiled.

 

“I-I can’t do it anymore. I’m afraid this secret will just affect our relationship.”

 

“We have a contract, if I may add. And it’s for 2 months.”

 

“B-but..”

 

“Tiffany, I don’t just pick anyone and trust them with my life. I trust you. I know my son will be safe as long as he’s with you.” He told me with his eyes filled with sincerity.

 

“Yes, I’ll continue.” I said. I’m honestly sad. I know once Donghae finds out about this thing, he will be upset. He might hate me.

 

“Now, starting tomorrow you will take extra lessons. Starting with Korean Language and History, you will have to be here right after class. I already made arrangements for that.”

 

“Do I really have to?” I pouted. I love studying, really but extra classes are so boring.

 

“Yes, of course. You will now become an in-law, and of course, we don’t want any complications.”

 

“I’m a girlfriend, not a fiancé.”

 

“The first stage of marriage is the dating process. We might not know what the future holds, but it’s better to start preparing now.” He explained. Grr, I really hate him. He has reasons for everything!

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

“You may leave now.” As soon as he said that, I stood up and walked towards the door.

 

“And Tiffany, one more thing.” He called before I went out of the door. I turned and looked at him.

 

“Call me Dad.” He said and smiled.

 

Dad? Is he serious?

 

“Y-yes, d-dad?” I stuttered.

 

“good.” And with that, I went out.

 

Without my knowing, Donghae was actually waiting outside the office. He was a bit away from the door which made me feel at ease.

 

“What did he say?” He asked.

 

“He just told me that I will be taking extra classes in History and Korean language, every day in this house.” I pouted. I really hate that news.

 

“Cool! I’ll be spending more time with you then.” He smirked. Grrr, I can’t believe he’s happy about it.

 

“Anyways, I want to show you my room.” He then grabbed my hand and we walked. This made me realize how big this house was. There were a lot of people wearing black and a lot of maids roaming around.

 

“We’re here!” He gladly sand and opened the door of his room.

 

His room looked quite normal. It was painted with blue and, well, everything was in white and blue.

 

“So, why did you bring me here?” I asked as we entered the room.

 

“I just want to rest.” He said as he lied on his bed.

 

“Honestly? That’s it? Pfft. I want to go home.” I whined and took a seat on his study table.

 

“Don’t you want to spend more time with me?” He pouted.

 

“Donghae, we’ve spending a lot of time lately. We’ve seen each other’s faces every single day. Maybe it’s time to miss each other.” I explained.

 

“But I don’t want to.” He said and went near me.

 

“Donghae~” I was about to say something when the door suddenly opened.

 

“Hey children.” Donghae’s mom called out.

 

“Mom! Can you knock?”

 

“Oh, I never knock on your door, remember? Anyways, I’m going out with Tiffany.” She said which made me shock. I am? Where to?

 

“Where are you going?” Donghae asked.

 

“Not of your concern, my son. Come Tiffany, let’s go.” She said and grabbed me from Donghae.

 

“I’ll see you later.” I said and willingly walked with his mom. When were finally outside the room, I finally had the guts to ask her.

 

“Uhm, Ma’am, where are we going?”

 

“To the salon and then spa and then shopping!” She gladly sang.

 

“Oh..”

 

“And Tiffany, you can call me Mom.” She smiled.

 

I can’t believe what I’ve been hearing this day. Did they really think that dating their son makes me their in law?

 

“So, I was wondering. How did you end up liking my son? I know he’s annoying and very uhm, annoying. HAHA” She asked when we were inside the car and headed towards somewhere in Seoul.

 

“Actually, I have no idea. It just feels like my day isn’t complete if I don’t see him or he doesn’t annoy me.” I confessed.

 

I wanted to say ‘because he makes me flutter and the butterflies on my stomach always disturbs me’ but it sounds so cheesy so I just said a much more acceptable reason.

 

“How cute! You know, I’ve always dreamed of seeing Donghae be with someone someday.” She giggled.

 

Honestly, why does she seem so child-like? She acts like a teenager but I like her though.

 

“He never had a girlfriend before?”

 

“Oh, he did! But you know his dad, he always disagrees! Everytime Donghae introduces someone to us, his dad will suddenly send private investigators to stalk the girl and know her real intention. And most of the time, the girls are proven to be gold diggers or a political enemy or a security threat.” She explained.

 

Mr. President is such a scary person.

 

“But, you are the very first girl he approves of. He didn’t even send private investigators or something to follow you around.” She continued.

 

I don’t even know if I should be happy or I should be scared by what she said.

 

“Oh.” I said and nervously smiled at her.

 

“Don’t worry, if the time comes that my husband disapproves of you, I will always be on your side. I know Donghae really likes you.”

 

“Tha-anks, Ma’am.” She suddenly raised her eyebrow, which made me a lot more nervous.

 

“Mom. I mean, mom.” I said and then cleared my throat.

 

“So, now that you’ll become the official future first daughter in law, we’ll need a lot of outfits for you.” She grinned.

 

“Uhm, mom. I think I can handle the shopping and clothes myself.”

 

“Oh no, I want to be personally there and shop with you. Don’t you like it?” She said and pouted.

 

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. I can’t say no to her, can I?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

HAPPY 115th SUBSCRIBERS! Honestly, I didn't think it'll reach this much! THANK YOU ALL!! anyways, maybe you want to read some other HAEFANNY fanfic of mine, here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/136167/my-happy-ending-edited-donghae-haefany-suju

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! please comment and subscribe. :)