Body Guard?

Accidental Hero

 “Are you joking?” Those words suddenly came out my mouth and I really mean it. Did he think I have a superior fighting skill just because I ACCIDENTALLY saved his son once?

 

“No. I’m not joking. My son always runs away from his body guards and I was thinking that if you were with him, he won’t be able to run anymore.” He briefly explained

 

“Sir, I’m not trained or whatever. I don’t even know how to punch or to kick!”

 

“But you know how to throw a stone.” He said and he laughed. He laughed at his own joke while I was still in disbelief because of the favor he asked.

 

“I just want you to be my informant. All you have to do is to know where he is going and to be with him if he runs away from the body guard. That’s it! And I’ll pay you monthly. It’s just good for 2 months”

 

“Sir, I’m not that poor to ask money from you. My parents can afford my allowance. Please, I decline. Your son might be the reason of my own death.” I told him. That Jinx will surely be the reason of death, without any doubt.

 

“What about a private concert of Super Junior? I heard you were a fan?”

 

“I can afford a concert ticket. I’m sorry.”

 

“Tiffany, I did some back ground check. Your dad is an Ambassador, isn’t he?” This old hag is now trying to play dirty tricks on me!

 

“What about I transfer him to South Africa? That would mean you’ll transfer again right? Oh. It’s even hot in there”

 

“AHJUSHI!” I yelled at him.

 

He looked at me in surprise. He did not expect me to call him like that, but I wasn’t able to stop myself.

 

“I mean, SIR. How could you play dirty tricks on me? And to think that I’m a minor, don’t you feel ashamed?” I angrily told him.

 

“What can I do? I’m a politician Tiffany. Things like this are my area of expertise.”

 

“Do you actually think I can do that? What if I’ll be the one who’ll bring your son to danger? You won’t regret it?” I angrily asked. I really can’t believe an old man is doing this to me!

 

“No. I don’t regret my decisions.”

 

“FINE! I’ll do it. But just for 2 month. After that, I’m free to go.”

 

“Let’s sign the contract then.” He said as he handed me a piece of folder. I read all the conditions. There was a monthly salary, a weekly shopping spree and a private concert. It was also stated there that I’m bound to follow HIS orders and I’m suppose to go to school with Donghae, EVERYDAY. I sighed and signed the contract despite the fact that it’s really against my will.

 

“I hope we could keep this to ourselves. Don’t let Donghae know.”

 

“How is that even possible?” I actually think it’s impossible to keep it a secret.

 

“Just don’t tell anything to him. I’ll take care of the rest.” He assured me.

 

“Well, thank you very much for your time. I’ll have him take you home safely.” He said and pressed something on his table. Then just in a flash, a lot of men came in.

 

“I’ll see you around Tiffany.” He said as I was about to go out of the room.

 

“What did he say?” Donghae surprised me when he suddenly flashed himself in front of me.

 

“It’s something irrelevant and super non-sense”

 

“Aish. What the, I was expecting you to at least tell me something.” He said with disappointment.

 

“I did tell you something. I said it’s irrelevant.”

 

“I don’t think my dad would talk something irrelevant with you.” he looked at me with his cute puppy like eyes.

 

“Fine. He wanted to thank me by giving me a private concert of super junior. Happy?” I lied at him. Well, it’s not really a lie though.

 

“He’d do that? He never even gave me one.” He paused and shook his head.

 

“ah, drag me along. Okay?” he convinced me.

 

“I’ll try.”

 

“If you won’t, I won’t take you home!” he threatened me.

 

He was so childish. He is like his dad.

 

“Fine. Just get me home.” I was forced, again, to say yes.

 

“Cool.” He said and walked away from me. I followed him again and we were headed to where we entered earlier.

 

Just when I was about to enter the door of his car, something suddenly vibrated from my pocket. I took out my phone and was surprised when received a text message from an unknown person.

 

“Tiffany, this is the lead body guard of Donghae. Your work will take effect tomorrow morning. I’ll expect you to do a good job.

From: KangIn”

 

I became really paranoid after that text message. He expects me to do a good job? I don’t even know what my job really is. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************

please do leave a comment. i'll consider it a paycheck. thanks! =)