The New released Album

Accidental Hero

“Where are you going?” My mom suddenly asked me just before I could go out of the house’s main door.

“I’m going to buy something.” I smiled at her.

“School supplies! You know mom, school starts tomorrow and there are things that I still don’t have.” I lied at her.

“Are you sure it’s school stuffs? I heard Super Junior just released a new album” I was so caught off guard. She knows exactly where I am going.

“Alright. I’m going to buy it now. I won’t be able to sleep if I don’t have it.” I tried to convince her to let me go. She knows very well that it was my weakness, and I know very well that I am her weakness.

“Okay, fine. Just ask Mr. Kim to take you there.”

“thanks ma!!” I said as I kiss her on the cheeks and went away.

I went to the garage and looked for Mr. Kim, our driver whom I just met the other day.

“hey, Ahjushi. Can you take me to a record store?” I asked him. He just nodded and started the engine of the car. I wasn’t actually surprised by that because ever since he came, he uttered not a single word to me.

He dropped me to a big record store somewhere in Seoul. I’m not that familiar with the place yet cause I just arrived. But I’m confident I won’t be lost because at least I know how to speak in Korean, a little, which means I could ask around for direction.

I walked inside the record store and immediately went to the new releases track. I picked out the album but was surprise when I someone else picked it up also.

“I’m sorry.” He said but did not let go of the album.

“I got it first.” I told him calmly and tried to grab the cd, but I wasn’t successful when he held on to it.

“Ahjushi! Do you have other copy of this?” He suddenly yelled towards the salesman.

“That’s the last one.” The ahjushii said, which made me more eager to grab it, but once again, he did not allow me to have it.

“Yah! I had it first!” I yelled at him.

“yah ahjushii!” he called the salesman and grabbed the CD successfully away from me and gave it to the salesman.

“Both of us claim we had this first, to whom you think this CD belongs to?” he asked him.

“to you.” the salesman suddenly answered, to my surprise and handed him the CD.

“ahjushi!! How come you have an unfair judgement!” I said in a loud voice. It was evident in my accent that I don’t know Korean that much.

“Sorry Miss. He’s a loyal client.” The salesman just simply said and went with him in the cashier.

I really hated that Ahjushii, and most especially that guy!I walked towards one shop to another only to find out that the CDs were sold out.

I felt really devastated as I walk in the boulevard, headed to where Mr. Kim was waiting for me.

As I silently yet angrily walk, I saw the guy who stole my CD again, but this time, he was with a man who looked like a burglar.

“Yah! You!!!” I yelled at him and went near him.

His eyes grew wider and both of them stopped walking.

“Who are you?” the burglar looking guy asked.

“No need to know! You disrespectful, arrogant selfish brat! Give me back my CD!” I yelled at the thief (the one who stole my CD).

“I…I will if you just. Help me get it..” the thief told me in a crack voice. It was as if he had something else on his mind.

“Where is it?!” I asked him.

“It’s in my bag.” He said. I was a bit flustered when his eyes were trying to give me an unknown message.

I went near him, but they walk away from me if I try to.

I went near the tree and picked a moderate size rock, because of my anger.

“yah! If you won’t give it to me, I will throw this at you!” I yelled at him.

His eyes suddenly grew wider and then he yelled back to me,

“I absolutely won’t give it to you!”

And because I said that I will throw it at him, I really did. But the moment just suddenly became slow motioned.

Just before I could let go of the rock, he stepped on the burglar looking guy’s foot and ran towards me. The Burglar guy got hit of the stone instead and then I suddenly heard a loud gunshot.

As far as I know, I didn’t do anything but why am I included in this mess? This thief guy must be my jinx!

 

****************************************************************************

Comment please.