My cousin

Accidental Hero

 

“Jae?” I asked in disbelief. What is he doing here?

“Yep, the one and only!” He said and pulled me closer for a hug.

Kim JaeJoong is my playboy cousin. When we were 11 years old, we met again in United States when I transferred to his school. And ever since that day, I have practically seen him making girls giggle at first and then cry in the end. There even came a time that I was the comforter of her ex- girlfriends, which was tiring.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I moved away from him.

“Well, if you didn’t know, you are 18 years old, American age and being 18 is a very important time of girl’s life. Of course, as a very loving cousin of yours, I spent my whole week, last week, in convincing my parents to allow me to come here.” He explained. Sometimes, Jaejoong really blabbers so much.

“And actually, I want to make you drunk until you can’t stand up anymore. Oh, and I want to see you pole dancing, and most importantly. I want to see you make out with someone.” He added and grinned, ertly.

“YAH! And you haven’t actually changed?! I am not going to do those stuffs!” I said.

“Not yet.” He grinned again and then turned his attention to Donghae, who was standing right behind me.

“Who’s this Dino looking guy?” he said as he pointed Donghae.

“Oh, this is Donghae.” I said as I tapped Donghae’s shoulder.

“And this is Jaejoong, my ert cousin.”

“Yo.” Jaejoong said while Donghae was offering his hand for a handshake.

“Wow, are you rich as in super rich? You’re so formal.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

“Yah! Stop asking that question.” I said as I drag Donghae away from Jaejoong.

“And last question, what’s with these balloons? Are you two together?”

“No.” Donghae and I said, together.

“oooooooh.” Jaejoong said. His eyes were full of suspicions, I can sense it. And I know when he feels something like that; it will be a very difficult situation for Donghae and I.

“Kim Jaejoong! Don’t even think of doing anything!” I angrily said and glared at him.

“Am I? Will I? Gah, I ain’t doing anything!” He said and grinned.

“Tiffany! Please come here a second.” My Mom called me and immediately, I walked away from them.

JAEJOONG’S POV

As soon as I heard them deny their relationship, I knew something was up.

He does not only look like a dinosaur but he also smells fishy.

“So, what’s up with you and my cousin?” I started interrogating the guy.

Messing their lives is fun.

“Nothing, she’s just my friend.” The guy said.

Tsch, as if I’ll believe that, moron.

“Oooh, then I guess you give all your ‘girl’ friends balloons, flowers and bears.” I grinned.

“N-no. It was just her.”

Bingo!

“So, what is my cousin to you?”

Gaaah, I want to laugh so hard just looking at his confused expression. HAHA. I can’t believe how clueless this guy is.

“I don’t know. I’m just happy every time she’s with me. And I feel like a completely different person.”

Oww. What a pure puppy.

“Really, dude? How old are you?” I asked. I can’t believe he’s so clueless.

“19.”

“Oh my freakin’d grass! You’re 19 and you still don’t know what those dinosaur inside your stomach roaring about when you see her?”

“It’s not like I love her or something. I just feel different when I’m with her.” He said,

Reasons.

“You know what?  Everything starts with a growl in a stomach and sometimes ends with a baby in the stomach.” I said and walked away from him,

Oh my goodness! What happened with all the courageous guys in the world! Why did they not spread their knowledge and courage?

Wait, maybe I should..

I turned around and yelled at the Dino-looking guy.

“Hey Dino! You want some help?”

I giggled, just the thought of making this two hit each other just makes me excited. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

I'd like to thank Opiastar and YOONWON_imARA for commenting about the

French thing. I guess I'm doing well now. :)

 

Anyways, I suddenly got a writer's block and forgot what Jaejoong was supposed to be in the story. 

So, I made him this. SOrry if he wasn't what you expect him to be. :(

Comment and Subscribe! 

Ps: English is my second language so please bear with all the grammar errors.