The First Son?

Accidental Hero

 I shyly walked towards my seat, still feeling everyone’s stare at me.

 

“Hey” a girl who was seating right beside my chair caught my attention.

 

“Hi.” I responded shyly and took a seat.

 

“I’m Sunny. Tiffany right?” she introduced herself to me.

 

“Yeah”

 

“Nice to meet you” she said as we shook hands. I felt kind of relieved at some point; at least I already have an acquaintance.

 

Sunny toured me around the huge campus. I was a bit surprised when she told me that the school we’re attending to is actually an elite school.

 

“Do you know why our classmates were glad when I came?” I asked her.

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know?”

 

“Ah.. I really don’t know..” I informed her.

 

“You’re all over the news. You just saved the first son last night!”

 

“First son? You mean,.”

 

“Yes, the President’s son!” I actually don’t know if I would believe her or what. How could that thief be the son of the president? He is so arrogant and sophisticated and, urgh! I just hate him.

 

“Wow. I didn’t know that, actually.” I confessed.

 

“It’s okay. You’ll meet him sooner or later.”

 

“meet him? I don’t think that’s possible. I don’t know him personally. I was just passing by when that happened.” I honestly want to tell her that it really is impossible for us to meet again.

 

“Oh, he’s actually here!” she said and pointed at the place where there were a lot of people yelling and going crazy.

 

“how did you know it’s him?”

 

“Well, because he is my cousin.” She gladly informed me and waved happily to Donghae who was coming over to us.

 

“OPPA!” Sunny yelled to Donghae

 

“Hey!” he said as he poked and smiled at Sunny. I find cute at that very moment but then I remembered how unlucky I was last night because of him.

 

“I was looking for you” he suddenly talked to me. Honestly, it was more surprising than knowing that he is the First son.

 

“Me?” I pointed at myself, confirming if he was talking to me.

 

“Yeah. My dad wants to see you.”

 

That was way more surprising than him looking for me.

 

“Why in the world will the country’s president look for me?”

 

“Go ask him. I’m here to get you.” he said and grabbed my hand.

 

“wait! I’m not going with you!” I yelled and tried to resist him.

 

He suddenly took his hand away from me and stared at me. And then, the next thing I knew, he carried me like a sack of rice towards his car (with lots of body guards around us).

 

“Yah! Put me down!!” I said as I hit his back as hard as I could.

 

“Sorry, I can’t” he calmly said to me.

 

I kept on yelling then finally, he placed me down just right in front of his car.

 

“Please go inside.” He calmly told me.

 

“No! I want go back to class!”

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that. The whole school administrator was already informed about this.” He explained to me.

 

“How about my bag?” yeah, I know it’s a super lame excuse but I can’t think of anything else. I mean, how the hell could I say ‘I refuse to see you’ to the president?

 

 I silently went inside his car then I thought of going out using the other door, but to my surprise, it was locked.

 

“Sorry, its auto locked.” He smirked at me.

 

I really hate that moment. The feeling of being so helpless ruled over me.

 

“You know what? This is considered kidnapping!” I tried to threaten him.

 

“I was actually asked to kidnap you. So, no need to threaten me” he said and smiled at me.

 

He even dared to smile at me?! Weird jinx!!