The After party

Accidental Hero

 

 

“Can you tell me where we’re going now?” I asked him again when we were finally settled inside the car.

 

“Shhhh. Just stay still and you’ll find out.” He grinned.

 

“Yah! If you’re planning something weird, please stop it by now, or else!” I showed him my fist, angrily and nervously. To my dismay, he just laughed. HE LAUGHED while I was in great crisis on what to think and dying out of curiosity on where he would take me!

 

“Tif, I’m not gonna do anything ‘erted’ to you, if that’s what your worrying about.” He assured me.

 

“Goood then!” I said and tried to relax myself.

 

I looked outside the window of the car and enjoyed the beauty of Seoul at night. Donghae did the same. A few minutes after, the car finally stopped.

 

“We’re here!” Donghae said as he went outside the car.

 

I studied the environment and realized that we were in a park located near the Banpo Bridge. As I went outside the car, I was more astonished by the beauty it brought.

 

“What exactly are we doing here?” I asked.

 

Donghae didn’t answer me. Instead, he checked his watched and signalled something to one of his body guards.

 

“5 more minutes.” He said.

 

The body guard suddenly brought a box of cake and fireworks. I wondered what he was up to when he suddenly led me towards the stairs and asked me to sit there. He then gave me one of the fireworks (a sparkler) and then opened the box of cake. I was surprised when I saw my favourite flavoured cake and stared at him with a smile.

 

“I hope you don’t mind celebrating your birthday with me.” He smirked.

 

Right then and there, I was caught off guard.

 

“How did you know?” I asked.

“well, I have my sources.” He briefly said.

 

He once again checked his watch and said,

 

“20 seconds!”

 

He then began counting, which I didn’t really mind because my mind was still in the air, floating.

 

“3,2,1.. Happy Birthday Tiffany!” He exclaimed and kissed me, on the cheek.

 

Once again, I was surprised.

 

“Blow the candle.” He said while handing me the cake.

 

I made a wish and eventually blew it.

 

I wish that Donghae will…..

 

“So, what was your wish?” he asked.

 

“S E C R E T” I .

“Tsch!” he exclaimed.

“Don’t worry! I’ll tell you when it comes true!” I assured him.

“Okay! Come on, let’s light the fireworks!”  he excitedly said.

After the fireworks, the mood suddenly became really serious.

"This is actually the first time I celebrated someone else's birthday." he confessed.

"This is the first time someone else made it more special for me." I said, smiling at him.

I saw him smiling back at me, then he suddenly surprised me again when he placed some of the cake's icing on my cheek. 

"uh-Oh!" he said playfully.

"YAAAH!" I angrily said. I got some icing from the cake, removed my shoes and started going after him. 

 

And everything was history. I enjoyed every single moment of that night. I couldn’t actually believe that Donghae could actually do something like this, after all the bickering we had.

 

A few hours later, we decided to go home. As he promised to my mom, he sent me home early.. EARLY IN THE MORNING.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

I know I made her happy and I think it should be enough. But why does it feel like something is lacking?

 

Oh, she hasn’t thank me yet.

 

I walked her towards their doorsteps to finally say goodbye.

 

“Thanks for today.” She finally said it. I don’t know why I felt really satisfied during that time.

 

“Sure! Anything for you.” I said and smiled.

 

I watched her walk inside their house when she suddenly looked back and walked towards me.

She then planted a kiss on my lips. It was the softest lips I have ever encountered in my whole life.

 

I never wanted our lips to part but she suddenly parted her lips from mine and ran towards their house.

 

And honestly, that was the happiest moment of my life.

 

There was a smile on my face as I went back to the car.

 

I then grabbed my phone and sent her a text message.

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

I shyly went towards my bedroom and buried my face on the pillow.

 

What was that? What made me do that? What the hell!

 

My mind planted so many reasons to justify my action. I was out of my mind. It wasn’t really my first kiss but it was the very first time that I initiated a kiss. A simple kiss. A ‘thank you’ kiss.

 

Yeah, it was just a ‘thank you’ kiss!

 

In the middle of my agony, my phone suddenly beeped, and as I read the text message, my heart suddenly stopped beating.

 

From: My Love

Message: Sleep tight my princess. See you in dreamland. Mwah! <3

 

How could this guy make me feel this way in just a short span of time? T_T

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :))