Easy

Accidental Hero

 “What do you mean by that?” I got curious. He was asked to kidnap me?

 

“My dad is going to kill me if I won’t take you to him”

 

“and it’s a simple job anyways, so I took it.”

 

Did he just say it was simple to kidnap me? He really is so full of himself!

 

“ah,” he suddenly spoke, then grabbed his hand and took something from it. I actually don’t want to care what exactly he’s up to, so I just stared blankly on the road outside the window, still wondering why I was being kidnapped or something.

 

“Here” he suddenly said and handed me something. I was a bit surprised when I saw a gift being handed to me.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“A thank You gift, open it” he told me.

 

I did what I was told and was extremely happy when I saw Super Junior’s 4th album! I scanned every page of it and saw my favorite idols autographs.

 

“It’s supposed to be mine! But, then my dad said I should give you something that most probably will make you happy.”

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

“No. I’m 100% not sure because I want that. Just, please don’t ask anymore. It’s just.. It doesn’t feel good looking at it. Keep it away. Please”   He said with bitterness. I don’t want care anyway, he just gave it to me and there’s absolutely no turning back. I immediately placed it inside my bag without any hesitation and went back to looking plainly at the window. And just then, I remembered I haven’t thanked him yet. So I looked at him and said “thank you” then once again went back to looking at the window.

 

He didn’t say anything though, not even a simple smile. The car then suddenly stopped moving then someone opened up the doors for us.

 

I was amazed as I saw the place where we were. It was extremely beautiful and clean. There was a very pretty garden right in front of me and when I turned back, I saw a very huge mansion.

 

“welcome to the Blue House” Donghae suddenly welcomed me to his home. (it’s his home right?)

 

He then walked inside the house and I followed him quietly. He led me to a super big office, which I wasn’t able to notice immediately because I was preoccupied by a lot of historical painting on the way.

 

“Dad, I brought her.” Donghae said to a man who looked kind of old.

 

“Oh, Tiffany Hwang?” The old man, I mean, the president asked me and I nodded. He then went near me and shook my hand.

 

“Nice to meet you. I’m..”

 

“Mr. President. Yes, I know.” I interrupted him and he just laughed my sarcastic attitude.

 

“I actually want to thank you personally for saving my son last night. He was CARELESS enough to run away from his body guards that’s why it happened.” He explained to me.

 

“Oh, it was actually an accident. No need to thank me. Sir?” I said. I was a bit confused what to call him, honestly. Is it Sir or Mr. President?

 

“Donghae, you can leave us now.” He ordered Donghae. I felt uneasy when we were left alone in that big room. It seemed like he wants to do something bad to me. It’s creepy.

 

“Well Tiffany, the main reason I asked you here is because I have a huge favor to ask you.”

 

It felt creepier when he said those words to me. I mean, what could the president want from me?

 

“What is it, Sir?”

 

“I want you to be my son’s secret body guard” he suddenly dropped the bomb.

 

I think this ahjushi has gone crazy! How the hell am I going to protect his son? Did he actually think I’m a real super hero that could save his son from disaster? I don’t even have super power! He’s really nuts!

**************************************************************************************************************************

 

because i updated really late, i think i need to compensate right? so i'm updating another 1 later on. LOL