Balloons!

Accidental Hero

 

“DONGHAE!” My dad called him.

I glared as I saw Donghae walking towards us.

“What is he doing here?” I asked my parents out of disappointment.

“Well, we just want you to be happy on your birthday. So, we invited your boyfriend for you.” My mom giggled.

What is there to giggle about?

“How many times do I have to tell you that he is not my boyfriend!” I angrily said and crossed my arms.

What the hell is wrong with my parents?

“Hey son! How are you doing?” My dad said as he tapped Donghae’s shoulders.

“SON?! Did you just call him SON? Is he your SON?!”

Sheet. I wanna puke.

My dad laughed while Donghae elbowed my lightly.

“Sooner or later, he will be.” My dad briefly said and laughed, together with my mom.

I wanna puke again.

“Happy Birthday!” Donghae said and hugged me.

Will he even stop greeting me?

“Oh my! How sweet!” My mom suddenly giggled. I immediately pushed Donghae away from me, feeling so embarrassed.

“You know what? I’m tired of telling you that he is not my boyfriend. So before I lose my temper, I’ll just go away from you.” I said and walked away from them.

“Donghae! Take Care of her!” I suddenly heard my dad say.

I looked back and accidentally bumped into Donghae’s body. I accidentally touched his hard stomach.

It felt really hard but it looked  so fluffy.

“Yah! Why are you touching me?” Donghae said as he moved back a little away from me.

I felt so hot and embarrassingly moved quite far from him.

“I—I’m not touching you! I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO YOU!” I defended myself.

“It doesn’t feel like an accident! You were feeling my stomach! My body!” He said and he purposely placed his arms on his stomach, as if protecting it.

Was it that obvious?

“OH MY GOSH! I AM NOT! I AM NOT A ERT!”  I yelled at him. I then walked closer to him, to punch him or whatever that could wake him up.

“Yah! I’m telling you, I can let you touch me all you want but not in public.” He said as he moves away bit by bit.

My face turned red again.

WHAT THE HELL?!

“YUCK! EWWW! VAIN! STUPID!” I angrily yelled and walked away from him.

When I was a few meters away from him, I suddenly heard him yell.

“Tiffany! I promise you’ll have me. Just be patient, okay? Not here.”

I looked back and glared at him.

“YOU ARE SUCH A JEEEERK!!” I said and continued walking away.

A few walking moments later, I suddenly felt tired. I immediately sat on the bench that was located in front of the roller coaster main entrance.

I stared angrily at the people passing by, trying to get the anger away from me.

“Noona.” A kid suddenly went near me. I looked at him with a calmed attitude because of course, I can’t be angry at an innocent and cute kid like him.

“Yes?”

“Take this.” He said and handed me a pink heart shaped balloon.

“What is this for?” I asked.

“Happy Birthday.” He giggled and walked away from me.

How did he?

“Unnie!” I immediately looked on the other side and saw a cute girl. Just like the other kid, she handed me a pink heart shaped balloon and walked away. Another kid came and did the same. After the 8th kid, another person called my name.

I looked at him and saw a very big teddy bear. I wasn’t able to see his face but I was quite sure that it was Donghae.

“Yah Jerk. Even if you hide yourself behind that bear forever, I’d still know it’s you.” I said.

“Am I forgiven?” He asked with those irresistible EYE EXPRESSION.

“No.” I shrugged.

I heard his footsteps going closer to me and sat beside me in the bench.

“Why not?” He asked.

I looked at him and can’t help myself but feel so disturbed. How can this guy become a jerk and a puppy at the same time?

“Because you only gave me 8 balloons! I’m 18!!” I yelled.

Donghae just smiled at me and said,

“Here. 10 flowers to make it complete.”  Then handed me a bouquet of flowers.

“Is that bear included?” I asked as I took the flowers away from him.

“You can take whichever makes you happy. The bear or ME or both” he smirked.

“I’ll take the bear, thank you.” I said and took the bear away from him.

“You want to--?” Donghae wasn’t able to finish his sentence when we suddenly heard someone yelling.

“STEPHANIE HWANG!”

I looked back and looked for the person calling my name.

And there, I saw him, the only man of my life besides my dad, Kim Jaejong.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

How was it? :)

Anyways, is there anyone here who knows how to speak french? Or now french grammar? I really need help for my french subject. I'd gladly bring my gratitude to my grave if you'd help me out. T_T

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! :)