Epilogue

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Eve, 2018

8:00 a.m

 

It was cold outside the house of the Yang's. Snow were descending slowly one by one. Park Jiyeon and Yang Yoseob were still sleeping soundly when the sound of their alarm clock went off. Jiyeon's right eye twitched open as she swatted to the alarm clock, feeling around for the off button to shut the sound off so that her children wont be alarmed by it. She turned to the left to see her husband still sleeping soundly on a wonderful day like this. 

The room was still dark as it was covered with blinds. Jiyeon sat up on her bed and smiled to herself. She never once knew how her life would be so hactic having kids, but in the same time, she's happy having such wonderful children. "Finally it's Christmas Eve!" Jiyeon cheered in her mind. She smiled to herself as she walked to the washroom to wash up.

As she was humming to a tune, she suddenly remembered something. 

"My family is coming over tonight!" Jiyeon said out loud as her eyes widened. She didn't even prepare the food yet. Jiyeon quickly got changed and tied her hair into a messy bun. As she was running out of her room, she grabbed her bag and peeked at her children's room. Jiyeon saw that her children sleeping soundly, not disturbed one bit. Smiling, she closed the door before dashing towards the door, slipping in some shoes that she didn't even know she had. 

Jiyeon grabbed her leather coat before unlocking the door. She felt the cold air of Seoul hit her skin. As she was about to walk down the flight of stairs, her phone rang, signaling her that she had a text message. Jiyeon grabbed her phone out of her bag and switched it on. It was a message from her mother, asking her if she already had everything prepared for tonight's dinner. Jiyeon sighed as she ignored the text and shoved it into her pocket. 

The streets of Seoul was busy, as usual. 

Jiyeon walked to the nearest grocery store to get some food. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and scrolled down the messages from her mum. Jiyeon was finding the list of food her mother told her to buy a few days ago. "Ah! Found it!" Jiyeon smiled to herself.

                                Mother 

These are the things we usually have for Christmas eve! Good luck on finding/cooking them! I'm not helping you get them this year because I want you to learn how to be a responsible mother! :) 

oysters red wine turkey potato casseroles  baked potatoes gingerbreads [for the children] candy canes [for the children] cookies chicken fish soup a Christmas pavlova 

​That's about it! I'll be inviting Stephanie's family over, too. Minwoo's parents and Rae In will be invited also! Oh, and of course Hyomin and LiNah will be there! Ta-Ta! 

 

Jiyeon sighed. "Let's not waste time," Jiyeon said to herself before dashing into the store.

 

9:30 a.m

 

After an hour of food shopping, Jiyeon finally got everything on the list except for red wine. Stephanie said she will bring over the turkey. Carrying the big bags of food, she managed to smile. "Now, where can I get red wine?" Jiyeon asked herself. She thought and thought until an idea popped into her mind. "Ah! Myungsoo has got to have red wine!" Jiyeon cheered as she walked towards Myungsoo's house.

 

At exactly 9 minutes, Jiyeon reached Myungsoo's mansion. Although Myungsoo lives alone, he still wanted to live in a mansion. Jiyeon put down the bags and rang the doorbell. "MYUNGSOO!!" Jiyeon yelled. She heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door clicked open, revealing a tired Myungsoo. He was wearing a grey v-neck shirt and white sweatpants. His hair was messed up and he only had his left eye open. 

"What?" Myungsoo said in a flat tone. Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her ex-lover's attitude. "I came here for red wine!" Jiyeon said happily. "I do have red wine but my house isn't a bar that people can just walk in and take wine and walk out!" Myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter