Chapter 62: Troubles

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this chapter, Let me answer some of your comments? :D

I know i've answered some of them already but I feel like answering them again. Hehe

shin022331: Aww. Don't be discouraged! Yoseob will be fine! Just wait and see! 

Hyoderella: Well, Jiyeon is Yoseob's girlfriend. Hahaha

Shinnie: AWWW. It's like you hate ne now . Huhuhu~ TT-TT

wendyle: Be patient dear~ :) 

Remember to Subscribe and Keep reading! The end is almost up T-T

Listen to this song while reading :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH7Ez2vi6-0 [In case you forget, Red Colored Text is English dialogs :p Not including the ones in '>>' or '-'.]

>>A YEAR LATER<<

Jiyeon POV:

Looking out of the tinted windows of my hotel room, I thought about Yoseob. I couldn't believe we didn't met since last year. I rested my face on my knees and grabbed the rose Yoseob gave me.

"I finally get your poem now.." I mumbled as I looked at the fake rose. I placed it back on the shelf and sighed. 

"3 more years and I'm back to you.." I said to myself. I was really tired. Right now, I was in London. Myungsoo and I just came back from performing an hour ago. Every minute and everyday, I've been missing my boyfriend.

I heard a knock on my door. "Yoseob?" I gasped. "Come in!" I yelled. I heard the sound of a card slidding in the lock. "Miss Jiyeon, I'm sorry to bother you but may I change your set of towels?" The staff that looked like she was in her mid 20's asked as she smiled I nodded. 

I sat down on my chaise lounge sofa and sighed. 

"Is there anything wrong miss? You seem sad and dull. Did anything in your performance?" The lady asked as she poured tea for me. I shook my head. "Thank you for the tea. You may go now.." I thanks and smiled. The lady smiled and walked out of my suite. 

I dranked the tea. "This is some good tea!" I exclaimed. 

I took my bag and scarf and went out of my hotel room. Wrapping my red scarf around my neck as I walked down the hallways, I bumped into someone.

"Jiyeon-ahh! Where are you going?" The guy asked. I looked up and saw that it was Myungsoo. "I just wanted to walk the streets on London!" I said in a fake happy tone.

"Let me go with you!" Myungsoo suggested. I shook my head. "I want sometime alone, you know what I mean?" I asked as I walked away and pressed the lift button.

Since my hotel room is only on the 3rd floor, I reached the lobby really quickly. I rushed out of the building before my manager saw me.

I clenched onto my bag as the memories of Yoseob and I flowed into my mind. I sniffed in to prevent tears from flowing out. 

As the wind blowed through my hair, I heard camera clicks. I turned to the left and saw a paparazzi. "LOOK! IT'S PARK JIYEON FROM MYUNGYEON!" A fan yelled reporters came as quick as light. They started shouting questions at me.

"Jiyeon! Are you in a relationship with Myungsoo?" "Jiyeon! Are you happy here in London?" The reporters asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for questions and pictures.." I mumbled as I tried to walk away. 

But instead of listening to me, they blocked my way. My back hit agaisnt the brick walls and I sprained my ankle. .

"JIYEON!!" Each one of the reporters yelled to get my attention. "I'm sorry, just please, let me through..." I raised my voice a little. They didn't listen. 

Oh gosh, why is there no one to help me when I need someone?

-Back in Korea-

Yoseob POV:

"Wooo! Congratulations, LiNah for your new solo album! You and the Queens are going to be a hit!" KiKwang said as everybody clapped. 

Right now, all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter