Chapter 35: A day with Minwoo

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV: 

It was a Tuesday. 3 more days and we are going back to Korea! I got a phonecall from Minwoo. 

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "JIYEON! Hehe. Hello! I just finished my school and I have no transport. Come pick me?" Minwoo asked. "AIGOO! Okay.. Your school is *** right? Wait in the main entrance, I'll come fetch you arraso?" I said. "Hehe. Yes. Bye!" Minwoo said. He hung up the phone and I dressed into something nice.  I wore my black flats for shoes.

I went down to the lobby and saw my principal drinking his favorite coffee. "Erm..Excuse me?" I said politely. "Yes Jiyeon?" He said. "I have to pick my best friend at his school erm..I'll be back around 5?" I said. "Fine..You may go," He said. "YES! Thank you!" I thanked him. 

I ran passed the guards and texted Yoseob 'I'm off to fetch Minwoo at his school. Take care~'

I walked casually in the streets of Singapore. Hands in my pocket, I walked to Minwoo's school. Minutes later, I reached his school. Minwoo was talking to some of his friends. 

"MINWOO-SHII!!!!" I yelled. "Oh! Jiyeon!" Minwoo said. I walked up to him. 

"Hey Minwoo, who's she?" One of his friends ask eyeing me. I giggled. 

"MY GIRLFRIEND!" Minwoo announced as he put an arm on my shoulder. Minwoo whispered to my ear,"To make them jealous.." 

I nodded. "We'll get going now," I said as I walked with Minwoo his arm on my shoulder. 

He then let down his arm. "Hehe. Thanks for playing with me," Minwoo said. "Anything for my bestfriend!" I answered as I messed his hair. 

"Let's eat ice-cream!!" Minwoo squealed as he ran up to a nearby ice-cream stall. This kid!!

I caught up with him. We were at the ice-cream stall ordering the delicious ice-cream. I looked at the time: 1:00 p.m. 4 more hours to go!

I ordered vanilla and Minwoo ordered chocolate. We sat down and we ate the ice-cream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter