Chapter 48: Awkwardness

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Before reading this intense chapter..Entertain yourself more by listening to this background music while reading this :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE]

Jiyeon POV:

I was still hanging at the end of the stairs, almost about to fall. My fringe was covering my whole face. Yoseob's hand was still around my waist. I gulped.

I felt nervous. This feeling..

I never felt this feeling in a long time. I stood back up and straightened my skirt.

"T-Thank you.." I said as I bowed and walked down the flight of stairs to take the books and stuff.

"E-Erm..Let me help you.." Yoseob requested as he went down to help me. 

We walked back up and went to the music centre. 

While walking to the music centre, all eyes were on us since they knew we broke up. 

"How are things going?" Yoseob asked, not looking at me.

"Good. I've had alot of fun with my best friend," I replied, not thinking before I talked. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Ooh.." Yoseob replied, poker faced but I can see his sadness in his eyes. 

I pouted and contiued walking, silently. 

It was pretty far from the main part of the school to the music centre. For about 5 minutes, Yoseob and I remained silent. It was a really awkward atmosphere.

When we were passing by a corridor, I found Dongwoon. Yoseob did his handshake with him and I told him that Mrs. Ryu wanted to see him. 

He nodded and whispered something into Yoseob's ear.

Yoseob POV:

The walk with Jiyeon was awkward. 

I had bunch of questions to ask her like, Have you eaten? How have you been? Did you get sick? Are you healthy? 

Dongwoo whispered something in my ear. He said, "Go for it. I know both of you still like each other." I gave him a confused look.

We continued walking to the music centre. Finally, we reached the music centre.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

School ended and KiKwang and I went out to the nearest cafe. We queued in line and we ordered. 

"Our usual," KiKwang said. As quick as light, the woman gave us our coffee. We grabbed the coffee and went to a table.

"What is it?" I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter