Chapter 66: The Queens Are Back

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob's POV: 

I leaned my head on the railings of the bus stop. "That arrogant girl! She wasted my time!" I mumbled. 

"Oppa!" I heard someone yell from behind. Turning back, I saw that arrogant girl again. I scrunched up my face. "What are you doing here and who are you to call me 'oppa' ?" I asked. Krystal hung on to my arm.

"Yah! Get way!"

Krystal shook her head and pouted. "Get way! People are looking at us! Plus, I have a girlfriend you dummy!" I yelled as I pulled my hand away. Krystal puffed and crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes. "Stop acting cute."

"Why? I like you!" Krystal yelled. "Well, i'm sorry to say but i'm not into you!" I yelled. The bus came and I hopped on it. Krystal banged on the window next to me.

"Oppa! Oppa!!" Krystal yelled. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Driver, can you drive a little bit faster please?" I asked. He nodded and the bus drove away. I snickered. I looked back to see a frustrated Krystal.

"New York, here I come!" I mumbled.

Jiyeon's POV:

I leaned my head on my two hands. "I'm so happy! Ah! I know what I should do! I should plan a surprise party for him! Or even better, I'll go to the airport!" I said in a happy tone. 

Myungsoo just nodded. "Yah! Aren't you happy?"

Myungsoo didn't answer or move. "Yah!" I yelled. Myungsoo didn't answer again. I shook his shoulders. "Yah!" 

Myungsoo glared at me. I gulped. "I'm going back to the hotel. Come back before 10," Myungsoo said in a flat tone before getting up. He walked away, leaving me alone. I sighed. 

My phone rang. I turned and picked it up. "Stephanie?" I said. I pressed the Answer button. "Hello?"

"Jiyeon!!" Stephanie yelled through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Yes?"

"Guess where we are now!" Stephanie yelled again. "At home with KiKwang eating ramen?" I guessed.

"Wrong!" said Stephanie. "We are in..NEW YORK!" 

My eyes widened. "What?" I said. "What?" Stephanie repeated. "What do you mean 'what?' The girls and I are in freaking New York!" Stephanie said, panting.

"Where are you?" I asked. "Right now? I'm busy pushing myself through the busy crowd!" Stephanie yelled. I laughed. "Where are you?" 

"Central Park. What hotel are you staying in?" I asked. I could hear Stephanie and the girls giggling. "What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"We're living in your hotel!" Stephanie yelled. My eyes widened again. "Seriously?" I yelled. Stephanie laughed. 

"We'll go find you. Stay where you are!" Stephanie yelled before hanging up. I sighed and smiled. "JIYEON!" I heard a familiar high-pitched yell from behind. My eyes widened as I turned around. "MINWOO!!" I yelled before standing up and knocking my head on the tree. 

Minwoo giggled and walk towards me. "Clumsy, as always!," Minwoo teased. I poked his head. "Come here!" I said and opened my arms for a hug. Minwoo smiled and gave me a big bear hug. I pecked his cheek.

"How I missed you~" Minwoo cooed. I laughed and exhaled deeply. "Where is Rae In? Don't tell me..you left her alone at KOREA?!" I yelled before taking one step back.

Minwoo's eyes widened. He was shocked, too. "No I didn't! She's either at the hotel or with the girls!" Minwoo explained. I nodded in relief. "Where do you want to go now? I miss the fun times we had in Kota Kinabalu!" I tried to bring back memories. Minwoo smiled and put an arm on my shoulder. "We could go bask the beaches or go to the arcade..?" Minwoo suggested. 

I clapped my hands and gave him an ear to ear smile. "Arcade for me!" I winked and walked to get my bag. I slipped my phone in my pocket and slung my bag over my shoulder. "Let's go!" I said in a rather jolly tone. Minwoo smiled and ruffled my hair.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

"Look at this!" I said, pointing to a bag outside the Gucci store. Right now, Minwoo and I were window shopping on the way to the arcade. Minwoo smiled. "Oh my gosh! Look at that!" Minwoo exclaimed before he ran to the next shoe shop. I followed him. I looked at what he was pointing at and saw a 7 inch  high heel.

"What? You would wear that?" I teased. Minwoo crossed his arms and shook his head. "I would die if I wear that!" Minwoo exclaimed as he made a dramatic expression. I laughed. 

"Hey, look! The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter