Chapter 60: "F-F-Five Years?!"

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV:

I swirled around my manager's chair as I played with his keychains. Why was I in my manager's office? He called me here to tell me some 'urgent news'.

The door swung open, revealing a not-so-happy Mr.Kim. "Wassup Mr.Kim?" I greeted him informally. 

"Manners!" Mr.Kim beamed. "Geez..Sorry.." I said to myself. "Good morning, Mr. Kim!" I said with a happy tone as I bowed down. I sat back down and continued fiddling with his keychains.

"Haha. Isn't funny that a 45 year old man still has a Donald Duck keychains?" I laughed. Mr. Kim shot me a death glare. "Get out of my seat.." Mr. Kim tried to calm himself down.

I stood up and walked to the front of his table."Jiyeon.." He started. 

"Hmm?" I replied.

"You didn't tell me that you were getting married!" Mr. Kim yelled as he slammed his fists down.

"Geez..Calm your . Something magical happened yesterday!" I started. "My good ol' friend Minwoo came up with a fantastic plan to call off the wedding!" I said.

"Aren't you happy?" 

"OF COURSE I AM NOT! Because of your marriage, the company's popularity has gone from rank number 3 to rank number 6! You should've told me!" Mr. Kim yelled again. Mr. Kim took a deep breath. "You are going to be a duet with somebody for awhile. You are not going to be in The Queens for awhile, too." 

Things just started to get bad. My eyes widened. "We just started recording my song! You can't just kick me out of the group and send me off to Japan! Our comeback is in 3 weeks!" I yelled.

"This is for the best.." Mr. Kim said. I took a deep breath. "Who is my partner in the 'duet group'?" I asked.

I heard a knock on the door. "Ahh! He's here!" Mr. Kim said. "He?" I yelled. The door swung open revealing an utterly familiar person. 

"Myungsoo? Seriously, Mr. Kim? Yesterday we just went through alot and you're hooking us up for being a duet?!" I yelled. 

Myungsoo smirked.

"Can't it be Stephanie or something?!" I yelled.

"One more excuse and i'll send you guys off to Japan tomorrow!" Mr. Kim yelled. I groaned as I banged my head on the wall softly. 

>>After minutes of Mr. Kim yelling<<

"So you're telling us that you're going to use my song on our duet?! Can't Myungsoo write a song? What about the girls comeback?!" I yelled.

"I have been working on you're friends song.." Mr. Kim stated. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"You both are going to start recording tomorrow and you're going to start a tour next week!" Mr. Kim said happily.

"What's the rush?" Myungsoo asked. Mr. Kim just shrugged. 

"You start off with Japan, then Thailand, England, LA, New York and other countries!" Mr. Kim said as he clapped his hands. I rolled my eyes again. 

"Whatever. Just tell the girls about this. How many years am I going to be on tour with Myungsoo anyways?" I asked. 

"Five years." Mr. Kim said calmly. 

"WHAT?! F-F-Five years?! Are you serious? What about Yoseob?" I yelled. 

"Yoseob?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Oh. He is my er..dog?" I lied. Myungsoo scoffed. I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the building. When I was out, there was no taxi's in sight. I stomped my feat.

"Need a ride?" Myungsoo asked. "No.." I said as I walked away. "Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Yoseob's house.." I said. Myungsoo nodded as he continued walking behind me.

"Stop acting like a stalker and go sleep at home.." I said. Myungsoo kept quiet. I turned back to see if Myungsoo was still there. 

"Yah! Go away!" I said. Myungsoo shook his head. "We'll eat dinner together, happy?" I said. Myungsoo nodded as he patted my head and turned around. I continued walking to Yoseob's apartment.

I finally reached the old building. 

I went up the flight of stairs. Not even breaking a sweat, I knocked on the door several times. The door finally swung open, revealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter