Chapter 65: Ticket to Relaxation

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

"AH! It hurts!" I whined as I put some medicine on the wounds. I puffed my wet hair out from my face. Yes, my body was still wrapped with a towel. The wounds were deeper than I thought. "Aish!" I grunted as I stormed out the bathroom angrily. That was one of the worst ideas. "AH!" I yelled as the wound on my knee started bleeding again. 

I heard a knock on the door. "Who would come at a time like this?" I questioned myself. "Who's that?" I yelled, trying not to sound angry.

"It's me, Myungsoo," The voice answered. "Isn't he supposed to be in Maddison Square Garden?" I mumbled. Only then, I looked down at my body. "Oh crap," I cursed. 

I tip toed to the door and pinched my nose. "Ah, this is the cleaner. Jiyeon went out shopping~" I said in my fake voice.

"Yeah right. Open the door Jiyeon, it's not funny!" Myungsoo yelled. I gave up. Opening the door, I hid behind the door, holding my breath. I held my towel tight. 

"Jiyeon? Where are you?" Myungsoo asked. I didn't respond. Myungsoo slammed the door close and looked around. Shutting my eyes close, I prayed not to get caught.

"Oh please, Oh please, Oh please!" I begged quietly. Suddenly, Myungsoo shifted his head 180 degrees. I opened my eyes. Myungsoo's eyes widened. He turned his full body around and screamed. I got shocked so I screamed, too.

"Wh-Wh-Why aren't you dressed?" Myungsoo trembled. "That's the reason why I didn't open the door!" I yelled. 

Myungsoo shut his eyes close. "What happened to your knee and hand?" asked Myungsoo. 

"Ah. It's nothing. I just fell," I said. "It's not 'nothing', Jiyeon. Come on. I'll help treat your wound. Take it as a repay for what you did for me back in Korea," Myungsoo said as he went and sat on the bed. He patted the bed for me to sit next to him. 

"Can I at least change first?" I said. "Aww. I thought you forgot!" Myungsoo joked. I raised a hand to slap him and he douge it. I shot him a glare and walked towards the bathroom. 

Grabbing shorts and a t-shirt from the cabinet, I threw the towel aside and slipped into the shirt and shorts. My hair was still wet so it left a wet stain on the back of my shirt. Grabbing the handle of the first-aid kit, I unlocked the door and stepped out into the marbled floors. 

Myungsoo exhaled and took the first-aid kit away from me. I sat down next to him and closed my eyes. This is going to hurt. 

Myungsoo took out a cotton swab and applied some cream on it. He was about to apply it on the wound on my hand but I screamed and grabbed onto his shirt.

"IT HURTS!" I yelled. "What? I haven't done anything yet!" Myungsoo stated. I shut my eyes close, signalling Myungsoo to go on. I felt a sting on my knee but I held my whining in. 

I felt a bandage being wrapped around my knee. "There!" Myungsoo said. I opened my eyes. "Uh-uh! I still have one more wound!" I stated, sticking out my palm.

Myungsoo sighed and poked my head. "You're so clumsy!" Myungsoo said. "Aish!" I grunted. Myungsoo did the same thing; apply some white thingi on the cotton swab, made me squeal and apply a bandage

"Thanks, Myungsoo," I thanked. "Ey? What ever happened to the 'oppa' ?" Myungsoo questioned. My eyes widened. I pushed his off the bed. "I haven't called you that for years!" I yelled. Myungsoo laughed and stood up. 

"So, what happened to the concert?" I asked as I stood up. "Ah. I did a closing song and gave a speech all by myself," Myungsoo said the last part louder. I flicked his forehead. "That's for hugging me!" I yelled. Myungsoo glared at me. 

"Mature up!" Myungsoo said. "Don't act so..immature like those teenagers who do nothing but chill around." 

My eyes widened. "You're a genius! That's what I need!" I yelled. 

"Need what?" asked Myungsoo.

"Relaxation!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my bag. I walked towards the door and shuffled into my sneakers. Unlocking the door, I went out and walked out.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Myungsoo yelled as he followed me out. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked down the corridors casually. "Yah! Don't leave me!" Myungsoo yelled. I went inside the lift and pressed the lobby button. Before it could close, Myungsoo's body stopped it. 

"Ouch! That hurts!" Myungsoo grunted and went inside the lift with me. I rolled my eyes and leaned my back on the walls. "Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked for the billionth time. "Somewhere relaxing, maybe?" I answered as put my headphones over my head and started scrolling through my iPod.

Myungsoo sighed. "Don't be like those teenagers who keep their head down all the time, scrolling down their phones! Be more social!" Myungsoo yelled. I shrugged. "Shh.." 

Soon, we reached the lobby. I took out a gum pack from my pocket and started to chew it. "Yah, why are you acting all casual?" Myungsoo asked. I popped a bubble.

"Let's just chill today, yeah? We've gone through alot. Let's act like normal teens?" I suggested. Myungsoo scoffed. "We're grown up already. Stop being immature!" Myungsoo yelled. I popped a bubble. "Hmph. Up to you. I'm going to Starbucks. Either follow me or not~" I cooed and shoved my hands back in my pockets and walked out. 

Ahh! This is how my life should be like!, I thought as I continued walking on the pavement. I popped another bubble. I walked along the busy streets of New York, yellow taxi's everywhere. People rushing back and forth, honks of cars, I'm getting used to this atmosphere. No one reconized me since I was wearing such a casual look. They might have mistook me as a look-a-like. 

A few minutes later, I reached Starbucks. It wasn't crowded at all! I shifted my way to the counter and ordered my usual. "Please wait and your drink will be here shortly. Thank you!" The lady said as she handed me my change.

I nodded and smiled. I took off my headphones and spat out my gum. As I was about to sit down, I saw a familiar person wearing black. "What does he want now?" I mumbled to myself as I covered my face with an advertisement paper.

"Ah! There you are!" Myungsoo yelled. "What?" I whispered under my breath to avoid peculiar looks from customers. "I've been looking all over for you!" yelled Myungsoo, again. He took a seat opposite me and crossed his legs.

"Can you don't throw a tantrum right now? People are looking at us! And, we don't want to get caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter