Chapter 59

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I get to the story, i'll have a quick author's note! :) 

The story is ending soon :( I have another story in mind but I don't know which kpop-star to use. Any help? :) 

Hyoderella: Hehe. You feel that too?

Let's start the story! :) REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE! Don't be a silent reader! Hello you ! GO SUBSCRIBE! :)

Jiyeon's POV:

"Don't go," Was what Myungsoo said. 

"Yah, I got to go visit someone..let go~" I asked politely. There was no response. I got frustrated. 

"Myungsoo oppa~ Let go~" I tried using my aegyo. There was still no response. I tried to struggle out the grip but he was too strong.

Myungsoo got up, still holding my hand. "I need someone to be with me right now. After that tragic scene.." Myungsoo said in an icy tone.

"Heh, you really want to hang out with the person who made you like this?" I said unknowingly. Myungsoo gave me his famous icy glare.

I gulped. "Not the right time,ey?" I asked stupidly. Myungsoo nodded and dragged me out of the coffee shop. 

"Yah! Where are you bringing me? I left my coffee in there!" I yelled. Myungsoo didn't reply. I just followed him. 

Myungsoo stopped suddenly. I accidentaly bumped into him. "Aish!!" I grunted as I rubbed my head. We stopped infront of a HUGE house.

"What is this place?" I asked. Myungsoo shrugged. 

"AHH! Are you bringing me to -THAT- kind of place?" I yelled as I started to walk away. Myungsoo pulled me back. 

"It's my cousin's place. Look.." Myungsoo pointed at a sign that said 'Kim Residence'. "I didn't see that earlier.." I mumbled.

Myungsoo entered a pin number and the gate swung open. 

"They are not at home by the way. And, we are not allowed to be here.." Myungsoo whispered. "THEN WHY BRING ME HERE?" I yelled. 

"SHHH!!" Myungsoo said as he put an arm over my mouth. We ran to the back of the mansion and climbed up the walls. 

Myungsoo jumped inside one of the windows. "H-Help!" I yelled. I was about to fall down. "OH MY GOD!" Myungsoo yelled as he got hold of my to hands. He pulled me into the room.

-SPLAT-

"OWWW!!!" I yelled as I rubbed my stomach. "SHH!! Remember that we're not allowed to be here!" Myungsoo warned. He held my hand and brought me out of the room. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we tip toed over to a room.

"OH !" Myungsoo cursed softly as he pulled me towards a wall so that we couldn't be seen by the maids. We sighed. Myungsoo and I ran into one of the rooms. 

"Karaoke room?" I said. Myungsoo nodded as he threw his jacket aside. Myungsoo locked the doors so that the maids couldn't come in.

"If you're up to something sneaky, this room has at least 4 baseball bats in each corner!" I warned. 

I sat down next to Myungsoo and he just laughed at me. 

"What? What's so funny?" I asked. Myungsoo shrugged and grabbed two microphones. He tossed me one and he put in one disc.

Myungsoo got back to the seat. I grabbed the remote and started browsing through the songs.

Myungsoo's POV:

I love her. Like, ALOT. I regret what I did. Seriously, I'm not lying. 

"Ahh! This one!" Jiyeon said as she clicked the song. 

I smiled as I looked at her happily smiling. She started singing to her favorite song, Heaven by Ailee. Since the first day we started dating, I knew that this was her favorite song. 

You’re my only one way..
O jik no rul won he
Ne ga ni gyo te
I sum me gam sa he..
You’re the only one babe..
Him dun se sang so ge
Sa rang ul hal ge he jun
No ha na ro na nun
Heng bok he..

I looked at that beautiful goddess standing next to me. I gulped. 

This close for getting married to her. Jiyeon caught me looking and I quickly turned back. Jiyeon smiled and I gulped again.

She's a GODDESS. I know I've said it before but, I don't care. She's beautiful. Unlike all the other s I dated, she's one of a kind. 

"Ahh! Finsihed! It's your turn!" Jiyeon said as sat down. 

Author's POV:

"I pick..This one!" Myungsoo said happily. Jiyeon smiled. 

[Myungsoo sang this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFmngNIuzPU Listen to it while reading~]

chilnyeoneul mannatjyo
amudo uriga ireoke
swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

geuraedo urineun heeojyeo beoryeotjyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter