Chapter 36: What the heck is wrong with you?

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Mianhe.. I didn't update. I made you wait. :( I feel sad. Here's the update! REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE ! enjoy reading!]

Jiyeon POV: 

I went up to Stephanie's room and knocked on her door. She was talking to someone on the phone. Obviously it was KiKwang.

I sighed and walked to my room. I threw my body on my bed and closed my eyes. 

"I'm so tired," I groaned. I heard a knock on my door. "WHO IS IT?" I asked. "You're love~" Yoseob cooed. I rolled my eyes then smiled. I got up from my bed and unlocked the door. 

"ANNYEONG~" Yoseob said. I giggled. I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Where is the school going for breakfast?" I asked. "Somewhere in this hotel I guess," Yoseob said. I nodded. "I'll get going now.. Bye!" Yoseob said as he ran down the corridors.

I shut the door and got changed for tonight's dinner. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and went downstairs. 

I saw some students sitting down. "JIYEON-AH!" Myungsoo called out. I waved at him. He patted the seat next to him. 

I ran towards him and sat next to him. "What are we eating?" I asked. "I heard that it's a buffet!" Myungsoo replied. I nodded.

The principal came into the lobby. "AHA! Hello fellow students!" The principal greeted formally. We stood up and bowed. We went to the buffet place. When we entered the lounge, all of our mouths widened. There were uncountable food and lot of tables. 

"What are you waiting for? GO GET SOME FOOD AND FILL YOUR STOMACH!" The principal announced. The students scattered to get food. As for me, I sat down at a table with only two chairs. A waiteress came and ask me," Coffee or tea?"  I answered," Tea please" She poured my tea into the cup. "Thank you." 

While I was drinking my tea, someone shocked me. "HEYY!!!" Myungsoo said as he grabbed my chair. I almost choked on my drink. "Oohhh.. Did I scare you?" He asked. I put my cup down and nodded. Myungsoo said across the table. "You aren't getting anyhting to eat?" He asked.

"I'm not that hungry anyways," I answered cooly as I crossed my legs. "Why did I have to break up with you?" I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter