Chapter 46: Pool Side Reunion

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV:

After that boring day of school, Minwoo and I went back home. 

Went we got home, Mr. Song didn't open the door but Donghae did.

"Hello, Maid!" I said as I threw him my bag. He put it on the floor and followed Minwoo and I from the behind. 

"WHAT?!" Minwoo and I yelled at the same time. 

"Err.. Nothing~" Donghae said. 

We rolled our eyes. 

Minwoo and I went up to prepare for later's pool side party. We changed the venue to my uncle's pool. He's going to Japan and he's going to come back 2 days later so, we're just borrowing the house for a day~

"Wine, Beach Balls, Towels, Camera... We're DONE!" Minwoo announced.

"What? Where are you going?" Donghae said. We turned back and saw that Donghae was eavesdropping.

"YAH! YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING?!!" I yelled. 

"Maybe~" Donghae said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, where are you going?" Donghae said. 

"No where!" Minwoo said.

"Oh really? If you don't tell me, I'm going to flush this down the toilet!" Donghae said as he held up the bracelet given by Minwoo last time.

My eyes widened. I ran to Donghae and tried to grab it but he was taller than me. 

"Tell me where are you going and i'll give it back!" Donghae's tune grew serious.

"FINE! WE'LL TELL YOU!" Minwoo yelled as he grabbed the bracelet form Donghae's hand and gave it back to me. 

"We are holding a small reunion at my uncle's house later at 7..." I mumbled.

"OOH! CAN I JOIN?!" Donghae asked, his tone getting irritating.

"FINE. Just stop irritating us!" Minwoo and I yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I'l get changed then!" Donghae said as he skipped out of the room.

"He reminds me of your friend Hyomin," Minwoo said out of no where.

"YOU'RE TRUE!" I said as I laughed. 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

It was 6:30 and I got changed into my bikini.

I went there with a T-Shirt and Shorts. 

Minwoo came out of his room, wearing only swimming trunks. 

"Your shirt?" I asked as my eyes grew wider. 

He put on a white T-shirt and smiled. We went to see if Donghae was ready. 

Donghae flied out of the room and did the hair flip. 

"Let's GO!" I yelled. We went down to tell Minwoo's parents that we were staying over my uncle's house and coming back tomorrow.

"And, Auntie, Uncle, You start work tomorrow. My driver, Mr. Jung will show you around the work place and everything. Haha! Enjoy!" I said as 3 of us walked out.

We took my car to go to my uncle's house. 

"WOAH! I MISS KOREA!!" Donghae yelled in the back seat. I laughed abit. 

When we reached my uncle's house, it was already sundown. 

"THIS HOUSE, IS AMAZING!" Donghae said as he ran around the field. 

I shared a room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter