Chapter 42: A new look & Pabo Myungsoo

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: HEHEHE . Long chapter]

Jiyeon POV:

I replied, 'Sure' 

"Minwoo-ahh! I'm going out with a friend tonight," I told Minwoo.

"WHAT? I must eat dinner alone?" Minwoo said as he slid his back down the leather white seats.

I leaned closer to Minwoo and pinched his cheeks. "You'll be okay! I promise I'll be back early!" 

Minutes later, we reached land. 

We got our belongings and we thanked the 'captain'.

I got another text from Myungsoo saying to meet him at 1Borneo at 5.

I looked at my phone's clock and saw that it was 4:50.

We got onto the limousine that we rode earlier and went back to our hotel.

I bathed and got changed into some shorts and a simple T-Shirt. I told Minwoo that I was going and shut the door behind me. 

I got down to the lobby and hopped onto a taxi. 15 minutes later, I reached 1Borneo.

I payed the taxi driver and went in. Dang, IT WAS FREEZING. I saw Minwoo leaning against the wall. I walked up to him and smiled. He shot up immediately. 

"JIYEON! WHY DID YOU DISSAPEAR? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND YOSEOB?" Myungsoo said.

"YAH! Quit screaming. People are looking! Oh and why did I dissapear? It's a secret and yeah. Something happened," I said.

"Owiee," Myungsoo said. "KAJA! Lets change your hair!" 

"WHAT?!" I yelled as I gripped onto my hair. 

"We're not going to cut your hair silly, I'm going to make them dye your hair!" Myungsoo said.

"WHAT?! WAE?!" I yelled. "You need at new look!" Myungsoo said.

Before I could answer, Myungsoo dragged me to the nearest salon. 

"Boss! Can you dye her hair?" He asked the owner of the salon.

"Of course! what color?" She asked me.

I picked a random color," Blonde?" 

I smacked my forehead. Myungsoo pushed me to the seat and the ladyboss started doing my hair.

An hour later, I was done!

I opened my eyes and saw my hair. It was blonde! It has a little blue highlights and a little curls! 

"Is this permanent?" I asked. 

"It'll stay for a year," She said. I smiled. "How much?" I asked. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter