Chapter 31: The smart side of Jiyeon

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoseob and Jiyeon got back to the hotel 2 minutes early before the school came back. 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Yoseob yelled as he gave Jiyeon a quick peck on the cheek. They ran to the lift as we saw the students getting off the bus. Yoseob and Jiyeon clicked the lift's 'UP' button 100 times. They quickly ran inside the lift when. When the door was about to close, a foot stopped the lift from closing. "OH " Yoseob and Jiyeon mouthed to each other. They grabbed a book that they bought earlier and covered our face. 

Oh look! The principal just entered the lift! We are so dead. We're supposed to be in our rooms now.  Jiyeon thought.

When the principal turned back to look at them, their faces were still covered by that book. The principal cocked his head to the right and turned his head back. Yoseob and Jiyeon exchanged glances. When the floor stopped at 17, the principal got off.  We got off on the 18th floor. Yoseob and Jiyeon hugged and we went to our rooms.

Jiyeon blushed as ashe opened the door of my room. When she entered her room, she squealed. "I'M SOO HAPPYY!!!" Jiyeon yelled. She then realised something. 

'I HAVEN'T TOLD MY MEMBERS ANYTHING!!" I yelled. 

Okay, by now I think the people next door will think i'm crazy.

I called Stephanie. "Hello?" She answered. "STEPHANIEE!!" Jiyeon yelled. Stephanie took her phone away from her ear. "Chill!" Stephanie said over the phone. "Yoseob! Yoseob Yoseob!!!" Jiyeon yelled again. "What?! Speak properly!" Stephanie demanded. "Put LiNah and Hyomin on the line first!" Jiyeon said. "Okay okay.." Stephanie replied. 

Stephanie added them to the conversation. 

"Yes?" LiNah and Hyomin said from different lines. "YOSEOB!!!" Jiyeon yelled, for the 3rd time. "YA! I think i'm deaf already!" Stephanie said. Jiyeon giggled across the line. "Continue.." Hyomin said. "I confessed..." Jiyeon started. "WHAT THE HECK?! YOU LIKE H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter