Chapter 32: Girls Night Out

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV:

I was in my black pumps while the gals were wearing different colored pumps.

We were walking to the nearby club called SPIRIT. It was our first time going to that club appart of Stephanie. It was a long queue but through connections, Stephanie made us go inside the club as quick as light. 

We headed straight to the dance floor. Up Beat music was playing and we started dancing like no one was looking at us.

You should've seen LiNah. She was no more the innocent smart girl, she was the HOT girl that every guy likes. Her eyes were dolled up and her hair curled. I saw 4 guys looking at us. They looked innocent so I didn't mind them. Suddenly, the guys came closer and closer to us. Okay, from a distance they looked okay. But from close? Eww. 

Each of the guys came to 4 of us. While I was dancing, the guy who was close to me whispered to me," You alone?" I rolled my eyes. I stopped dancing and  faced him with my arms crossed. "Why the long face?" The guy asked as he leaned close to me. Alcohol breath.

I pushed him back lightly, not showing my thoughness, YET. I stopped facing the guy when I heard shrieking. Stephanie, Hyomin and LiNah were being TOUCHED. That made my anger level rise. 

The guy who I was facing started to touch my hips but I stopped the hand for going any further. I twisted the hand and the crowd stopped dancing and the DJ stopped the music. "EVERYONE GET OUT OF THIS CLUB. NOTHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN..Maybe there is something bad going to happen but, GET OUT!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone scattered out of the club accept for the 8 of us. 

The guys stop 'touching' my gals and faced me. "What is it?" One of the guys said casually. "WHO ARE YOU TO FREAKING TOUCH MY FRIENDS?!!" I yelled. They didn't move abit. Instead, they started cracking up. I looked at LiNah who was crying. "OH BTICH, YOU ARE GOING DOWN," I said at the guy who 'touched' LiNah. 

The guy smirked. I kicked my pumps away and cracked my knuckles together. "Girls, you ready for a fight?" I asked them. They nodded. 

LiNah was the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter