Chapter 57: Miracles..?

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>A MONTH LATER< <

"Oww!" Jiyeon exclaimed as her mother tightened her dress a little too tight.

"Sorry Jiyeon~ You just look so pretty in it!" Mrs. Park cooed. Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "Omma! It's too tight! I can't breathe!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Shh! Don't waste your voice. You have an interview later.." Mrs. Park told her as she lossened the straps. Jiyeon smiled to herself. As soon as Mrs. Park left, Jiyeon whipped out her phone.

"Erm..You guys can go out an have a break for a while," Jiyeon told the stylists. They bowed as they went out of the dressing room. Jiyeon stood up and grabbed a lock of her dress and walked to the door. She locked it and dialled Minwoo's number.

"Agent M on duty!" Minwoo said over the phone. Jiyeon giggled. 

"Yah! I need to tell you something so listen up!" I yelled over the phone. "Well, my mother said that there was going to be an interview later on.." I started.

"Oh! There, you can tell that you're not interested in Myungsoo and that he is a lying b**** from hell!" Minwoo interupted.

"YAH! He's not that bad," I said over the phone.

"OH MY GOD! Are you falling for him?!" Minwoo yelled. I laughed. 

"Nope.." I answered. Minwoo giggled. "I told Rae In everything. She's tagging along later.." Minwoo said. "Okay. How is Yoseob by the way?" I asked. "He's doing fine. Speaking of Yoseob, both of you haven't talked for a month! Can you believe that?!" Minwoo yelled. I sighed. "Hopefully we will reunite today.." I mumbled into the phone. "Yeah. I wish you all the best! Toodles!" Minwoo said as he blew a kiss over the phone. I laughed as I did the same and hung up.

I unlocked the door and went back to my seat. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said. "Young Miss. 5 more minutes and we're going!" One of the stylists told me. I nodded and rested my back on the chair. I wore the bracelet Minwoo gave me and the earings my grandmother gave me.

"This was a dream for me last time. Getting married with Myungsoo.." I scoffed. I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I sighed. "I don't want to break Myungsoo's heart..But, Yoseob..." I mumbled as I walked out of the dressing room. 

"Ah! There you are Jiyeon! Where were you? We have to hurry!" One of my maids, fully dressed occasionally. I followed her out and hopped onto the car. 

"It's now or nothing.." I mumbled to myself as the car drove passed the buildings. Jiyeon pouted as she looked out the window.

"You must be nervous, right?" Jiyeon's mother said. She nodded. Soon, they reached their destination. Her mother scattered out of the car to help Jiyeon out.

"Omma, there are plenty of dresses out there, why did you have to pick this big princess-type dress?" Jiyeon asked as she panted.

Her mother just giggled and held her hand. They walked over to the hall. Climbing several flights of stairs for Jiyeon was a hard job in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter