Chapter 27: Fun

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV: 

A demon. Yes Hwang Sunjun is a demon. I hate her! 

 [cr to tumblr]

"What?" I asked the demon. 

"I heard shouting. I just wanted to see what was happening," SunJun gave Yoseob and I that fake smile she had.

"Go away, can you see that we're doing our work?" Yoseob said.

"Jiyeon! Is that you? You look different! Do you still remember me?" SunJun asked me completely ignoring Yoseob.

"How could I forget you when you destroyed my teenage life?" I replied flashing a sarcastic smile.

SunJun walked closer to me and whispered," You are still onto Yoseob? Please! Evendo you changed, he's still not going to fall for you." She spat.

"Oh, and you think he'll still like you after you cheated on him?" I whispered back. She backed away. 

"Bye Yoseob Bye Jiyeon!" SunJun said fakishly as she walked away. 

I rolled my eyes as I continued doing my work.

Yoseob POV:

In front of me stood my ex-girlfriend from high school. Bad memories. 

I hate her, ALOT. She's fake. She cheated on me with some dude. Hwang SunJun, the most popular girl in highschool last time and I fell for her. 

I rolled my eyes as I started thinking about those bad memories. Let me describe her. 

She's fake, She's pretty, She's rude, She acts cute. Most of all, she's a cheater. 

Jiyeon looked at me and comforted me. "It was the past. Forget the past and look forward to the future," Jiyeon said.

I smiled at Jiyeon. Jiyeon opened her arms for me to hug her. I hugged her and she caressed my back. 

"She's a demon and we know it," Jiyeon said. I nodded. We got done with our work and we got inside the hotel. The security guards said that we could go back to our rooms. We went our seperate rooms and got changed. 

After I finished getting dressed my room's doorbell rang. I opened the door and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter