Chapter 70: Fine, I don't care!

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter70: Fine,Idon’tcare!

 

Jiyeon was speechless. She wanted to say something but nothing came out of . ‘You are fired,’ the words of Mr. Kim replayed in her head.

“B-B-But you can’t! Our debut was a hit and you just can’t fire me like that!” yelled Jiyeon. Myungsoo on the other hand was speechless, too.

“Fired for..ever?” Myungsoo asked.

Mr. Kim reluctantly nodded. Myungsoo sighed and took a step back. Mr. Kim really did it this time! Myungsoo said in his head.

“But, I’m still in The Queens, right?” Jiyeon gave a fake smile as she said it. Mr. Kim shook his head again.

“I’m sorry to say but The Queens are disbanded and MyungYeon has split,” Mr. Kim said in a serious tone. Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“So, when did this happen, huh? Why must the girls have to be dragged into this matter?” asked Jiyeon in a shaky tone. Yoseob just stood there, not wanting to disturb this situation.

Mr. Kim shrugged the question off. “This is what you get from not listening to the rules!” Mr. Kim yelled. With teary eyes, Jiyeon managed to speak out, “Fine, I don’t care!”

Jiyeon wiped her eyes and gave a glare at Mr. Kim. “Oh, and you are to leave New York first thing tomorrow,” Mr. Kim said.

Jiyeon stormed to back up to her hotel room. “Wait, Jiyeon!” Myungsoo yelled out, running after her. Yoseob stopped Myungsoo. “Stop, she needs some space,” Yoseob finally spoke up. Myungsoo glared at him. “You did this too,” Myungsoo coldly spoke up. He shoved Yoseob’s arm and stormed towards the lift. The doors of the lift opened and Myungsoo walked in it.

Myungsoo’s POV:

How can that rotten Mr. Kim do such a thing? He can’t just go around, picking talented artists and throw them away!

I rubbed by temples and leaned my head on the walls. I sighed and closed my eyes. “Wait till this gets on the web,” I said sarcastically. The lift made a ‘ding’ sound and its door opened.

I walked out of the lift and walked to Jiyeon’s room. Taking out the spare key that Jiyeon gave me, I slid it into the key hole and turned it. The door made a beeping sound and I entered. I kicked off my shoes and slipped into slippers.

“Jiyeon?” I called out. No one responded I walked further in the suite and saw Jiyeon, hugging onto her knees, starring out of the window. I sighed. “Jiyeon, It’s dark outside, go sleep now,” I said to her. “Mmm..” was all Jiyeon said. I sighed and walked towards her.

I sat on the empty seat next to her. “Do you need a hug?” I asked. Tears rolled down her face as she pounced on me. I sighed for the thousandth time. Jiyeon hit my chest and cried, “It was just a date! Why must Mr. Demon fire me?!”

She kicked the floor and hit my chest several times before sitting up straight. “Sorry for er..hurting you,” Jiyeon apologized. She grabbed a tissue box and pulled out 3 tissues before blowing her nose in it.

“It was my dream to be a singer,” Jiyeon said. I nodded. “My dream came true and now, Mr. Kim crushed it into a million pieces,” she continued.

“A part of me is sad and a part of me is happy,” Jiyeon mumbled as she giggled a bit. “Huh? Why are you happy?” I questioned.

“Hmm, I think it’s because that part of me can spend the rest of my life with Yoseob!” Jiyeon answered happily.

And at that moment, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I stood up and faced her. “I’ll get going now,” I said quietly.

Jiyeon sat up straight and rested her back on the windows. “There you go again with your mood swing, what’s wrong with you these days, huh? It’s not cool man, not cool,” She emphasized the last part. I sighed and said, “You really are clueless.”

She gave me a weird look before I stormed out of the hotel, slip into my sneakers and slam the door close.

=The Next Day=

Jiyeon’s POV:

Shoving all my clothes in my luggage hesitantly, I pushed the top of my luggage down and sat on it. “How many clothes did I bring?” I asked myself. I zipped my luggage close and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter