Chapter 63: Oh Crap

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong~ 

Let's get to the comments? :)

wendyle: Be patient! :)

shin022311: Soon! ; Woah! This story is almost the same as your past relationship? o.o  Isn't that Déjà vu?! o.o 

Let's get to Chapter 63~ 

[P.S: Let's change the font for this chapter ;) I want to make it a 'Special Chapter' ;) Purple text are thoughts.

PSS: Look at the ugly poster I edited. I didn't put all my effort  making it...]

Chapter63: Ohcrap.

Jiyeon POV:

The morning sunlight hit my skin and I felt warm. I stretched as I opened my eyes. Today was the last day in London for me. My life has been busier than ever. I dislike this life of mine. I want to go back to school,  be with my friends and of course, be with my boyfriend. I miss him, a lot. 

I was still my white night gown when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked in my tired voice. 

"Myungsoo." was the answer. "I'll be right down. Don't have to wait for me!" I called out. 

"Okay," Myungsoo answered as I heard his footsteps disapearing. I sighed. 

My old life, I miss it so much. Well, I don't hate the fact that I'm going to perform in Madison Square Garden, I just miss my old life. I scratched the back of my head as I went to the bathroom to wash up and change. 

A few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom looking as moody as ever. 

I picked up my luggage and pulled the handle. After I checked if I left anything behind, I left the room and rolled my luggage down the hallways to the lift. 

Pressing the lift button 'Down' several times, it finally reached my floor. I went inside and pressed the 'Lobby' button. I leaned my back against the cold, marbled walls and sighed, once again.

The door opened and I walked out of the lift together with my luggage. I returned the hotel room key to one of the staff and sat down on the nearest sofa.

"Oh! Jiyeon-ah!" I heard someone call. I turned my head to the left to see who it was. "Oh, Myungsoo," I answered in a dull tone. 

"You seem sad. What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked. I shook my head.

"It's nothing.." I mumbled. Myungsoo nodded, knowing my problem already.

"You want to go back to Seoul, don't you?" Myungsoo sighed. I nodded, looking out of the windows.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon," Myungsoo mumbled. I sighed. 

"Oh! Look, our limousine is here!" Myungsoo tried to brighten up the atmosphere by saying it in a jolly tone. I nodded and grabbed my luggage's handle and walked out of the hotel. 

"Thank you for staying with us!" The staff said at the same time. I smiled and bowed. I hopped onto the limousine and sighed. 

Myungsoo opened the door and sat in front of me. I opened a can of Coke and took a big gulp. 

"Ya! Drink slowly! Plus, you're not supposed to drink fizzy drinks in the morning!" Myungsoo's mother side appeared. I stuck my tongue out and sighed. 

"You seriously have to stop sighing. If you sigh 5 more times its going to be your 100th sigh today!" Myungsoo exclaimed. I kicked him in the shin.

"Don't exaggerate!" I yelled as I puffed my fringe off my face. Myungsoo smiled. 

"Alright guys! Let's go to the airport!" My manager said from the front seat. I just sat back and closed my eyes.

"Do you want to know our schedule?" Myungsoo asked. 

"I already know the schedule. It's perform, perform, travel, travel, perform, perform," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. 

"No it's not. First we're going to go to New York. Then, we check in our hotel and rest. The next day we perform in Madison Square Garden. Then the next day, we-" Myungsoo started to blabber but I cut him off before he could say more.

"Too much information!" I smirked. 

"We are actually going to be in New York for quite a long time..." Myungsoo explained.

"How long?" I asked.

"8 months?" answered Myungsoo. My eyes widened. "That's long!" 

The 15 minutes in the limousine was awkward and quiet. Myungsoo tried to brighten up the atmosphere but he made it worse. Finally, we reached the airport. 

Fans started yelling and holding up banners. I faked a smiled and bowed several times as I walked to the departure area. After showing our passports, we went inside the hall and hopped onto the plane. 

 

Yoseob's POV:

At exactly 12:00 p.m, my phone rang. I shuffled in my bed and groaned.

"Good Afternoon!" The voice of my best friend, KiKwang said through the phone. 

"What?" I answered in my grumpy tone. KiKwang sighed. 

"I woke you up again, didn't I?" KiKwang asked. I exhaled. 

"Yes," I answered. KiKwang laughed. 

"You're late for work! The supervisor is going to kill you when you get your here!" KiKwang yelled and hung up. I looked at my alarm clock. "12:03" I said out loud.

"Oh gosh!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom to get changed.

----

"Finally! Where were you?" yelled KiKwang. 

"I was sleeping!" I answered. KiKwang rolled his eyes. 

"Hurry up and get these boxes to the store room on the 5th floor," KiKwang said before he pointed to the big, brown box before walking away. 

I sighed and walked towards the box and carried it. I pressed the lift button 'up' and  the doors opened. I stepped in and pressed the 5th Floor button. 

Leaning back against the metal walls of the lift, something caught my eye. I turned to see a poster of my girlfriend and that pretty boy, smiling happily.

I took a step forward. "Looks like they are having a great time.." I mumbled before the doors opened. Stepping out of the lift, someone called out to me.

"YANG YOSEOB!" A familiar voice yelled out, causing the people in the mall to jump. I looked to my left and saw an angry supervisor. I could see the smoke oozing out from his ears. I gulped. 

Mr. Si came marching down the hallways. My eyes widened. "Am I going to lose my job?" I mumbled. 

"YANG YOSEOB! WHERE WERE YOU?" Mr. Si asked as he stomped on my foot. This fat old man has a habit of stepping my foot. I tried my best to hold in my shout. 

"I-I was in the bathroom?" I lied. I mentally face-palmed myself. "Oh really? Then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter