Chapter 58: Mianhae

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Kindly listen to this! It's optional btw! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od3CyKCwqc0]

 

Jiyeon POV:

Rae In's sly look gave Minwoo and I chills on the spine. Rae In started to walk back and forth as she told the plan.

"The bad thing is that the others don't know that today is the wedding date!" Minwoo exclaimed.

"Worst, they don't know that you're getting married!" Rae In said causing Minwoo to gasp dramatically. I laughed. 

"Okay, we'll get going now. We will be back in 30 minutes. Trust us, we are always punctual. Here, borrow my watch~" Rae In cooed as she put on her branded watch on my wrist. I smiled. Rae In and Minwoo made their way out of the buildings. 

I sighed as I made my way out of the hall to the ballroom. "You better make this work!" I said to myself. 

"Make what work?" Myungsoo asked as he popped out of nowhere. 

"Oh mother goat and her babies!" I blurted out. Yes, I tend to say random words when I'm shocked.

Myungsoo laughed. "Still the same Jiyeon!" 

I smirked. "Lets go!" I said as I ran to the ballroom in my big dress. I prayed not to fall.

"Don't walk so fast. What's the rush?" Myungsoo asked as he slipped his arm into mine. I gulped by his sudden act. 

"No-Nothing! You don't want to keep the guests waiting, right?" I asked nervously. Myungsoo chuckled. 

When we reached the ballroom, everyone got out of their seats. It's not that different than the wedding hall actually. Just no tables and no purple lights. 

Camera flashes started flicking and I started to flinch again. Myungsoo saw me flinching and asked the reporters to stop taking pictures and ask questions instead.

"Why did you want to get married?" A reporter asked as he whipped out his notebook and his pen.

Myungsoo and I looked at each other. We couldn't have said 'Oh, our parents forced us to marry. If we reject the offer they will whip our butts !' We couldn't have said that! 

"We got married because we were not patient anymore. After 5 years of dating, we wanted to get engaged and married right away," Myungsoo lied as he looked at me and held my hand. We smiled as the guests 'aww-ed'. 

I looked at Rae In's watch. 20 more minutes!

"Miss Jiyeon! I mean Mrs Jiyeon, you have not declare your answer. Is your answer an 'I do' or a reject?" One of the reporters asked. 

"Er.." I said as I looked at the watch. 18 more minutes!

"Can we save that answer for later? More questions, yeah?" I announced as I laughed nervously. 

Myungsoo gave me the 'WTF' look and my mother gave me a glare that only few have seen. I gulped.

"Where are you planning to go for you honeymoon?" One of the reporters asked. 

"That is a secret! We do not want any reporters or paparazzi's lurking around~" Myungsoo announced as the reporters nodded.

"Jiyeon-ahh! Why don't you want to tell you answer? Are you scared that your parents might pounce on you if you say your answer?" My ignorant cousin, Byung Hee asked causing the reporters to chatter and nod. 

"Ah-No.." I said nervously. Myungsoo held my hand thigher. "Don't mind his words..Ignore him." Myungsoo whispered.

I looked at Rae In's watch again. 10 more minutes. I gulped.

*Flashback*

"The plan!" Rae In announced as she slammed her fists on the table causing Minwoo and I to jump. Rae In started walking back an forth. 

"Okay. When they ask for your answer, you say I do~" Rae In told me. She said 'I do' in a really girly tone causing Minwoo and I to laugh. 

"Hey! Stop! It's serious talk here!" Rae In yelled. Evendo she's the youngest, she's the scariest among the 3 of us. 

"So, when your mother asks for any objections, all your friends, including Minwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter