Chapter 39

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon and Minwoo, stood there, mouthes open. 

"ONE BED?" Minwoo yelled. Jiyeon closed .

The doorbell rang and the bell boy came up with our luggages. "Is anything wrong?" He asked. We nodded.

"There's only one bed!" They said at the same time. 

"I'm so sorry. I can change it for you. But it may take half an hour.. And the only room availible now is a small room. Also, right now, we are out of extra beds. I'm very sorry for the trouble.." The man said. 

"It's okay. I'll figure out away.. Thank you," Jiyeon said. The bellboy unloaded our luggages and went out. 

"Arghh! What are we going to do?" Minwoo said as he took off his shoes and jumped on the bed. 

"We can just put a pillow between us..Heh," Jiyeon suggested. Minwoo nodded. It was still early so they decided to play some card games.

They were playing BlackJack, without money. 

"So, where are we going tomorrow?" Minwoo asked. Jiyeon shrugged.

"Pick. Have a relaxing time shopping or having a good time at Manukan Island?" Jiyeon asked as she put her card down and yelled 'I WIN!'

"I feel like going to the island. You?" Minwoo said. Jiyeon nodded. "Me too." 

They finished playing the game and spent their time taking SelCa's, joking around and playing. 

Night came and they went down to eat dinner. "Let's just take away MacDonalds," Jiyeon said lazily. 

Minwoo nodded. They called MacDonalds and asked them to bring it over to their hotel. They waited at the lobby patiently and their food came. 

They paid the man and bowed politely. 

Jiyeon POV:

After we paid the food, we went upstairs. We ate our BigMac's hungrily. 

"For a girl, you have quite a big appetite!" Minwoo joked. "YA!" I yelled as I hit his thigh playfully. 

I finished my BigMac before him. I giggled. 

We took turnes bathing and we got ready for sleep. I put the long pillow between us and we laughed. 

We rested our heads on the pillows and closed our eyes. 

It's going to be a fun day tomorrow! 

[No one's POV]

Jiyeon woke up, rubbing her eyes. She saw Minwoo hugging the pillow an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter