Chapter 54: On the newspaper?!

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV:

"Hello, Jiyeon. My fiancẻ." Myungsoo smirked. 

Minwoo and I frozed. That devil, is the one i'm going to marry?! 

Myungsoo stood there, hands in his pocket, with that devilish smirk.

"Omma! APPA!!! You can't do this to me! You want me to get married to this devil?!!" I yelled. Myungsoo's parents gasped.

"Jiyeon! How can you say that?" My father asked.

"I can say anything about this son of a B***. He dated more than 50 girls. And you want me to get married to this thing?!" I yelled again.

"Keep quiet Jiyeon!" My mother said.

"You had me arranged marriage without my promission?!" I yelled.

"The good thing is that Minwoo and you don't have to go to school!" My mother announced.

"What? Really? BUT, why do you want me to get married so soon?!" I yelled as I dragged Minwoo to the secret lift to my room.

When we reached my room, I switched the 'off' button for the lift so it couldn't fuction anymore. I locked the doors and sat down with Minwoo.

"How am I going to explain this is Yoseob?" I cried as I rested my head on Minwoo's shoulder.

Minwoo stoked my hair. 

We heard a knock on the door.

"Jiyeonn~ It's your fiance~" Myungsoo cooed over the door. 

We didn't reply.

"Open the door or I'll crash it down!" Myungsoo yelled. 

Minwoo stood up and opened the door.

"WHAT THE F*** do you want?! Jiyeon is having a hard time now, go back to your home. Tell the devil I said hey when you go there!"  Minwoo yelled as he slammed the door in Myungsoo's face. 

I smiled and hugged Minwoo. 

"I'm starving!" Minwoo moaned. I nodded. "Me too."

>>FAST FORWARD<<

All of them were at the dinner table. My parents forced me to sit next to Myungsoo. 

I kicked his shin and smiled at him.

"We are going to hold and engagement party tomorrow!" My father announced. Everyone clapped except Minwoo and I.

"But you guys haven't heard my opinion!" I yelled as I slammed my cutlery down the dining table and stormed out.

I went to have some fresh air outside.

I sat down on the swing and cried. 

"I don't want to get married!" I whined softly.

Suddenly, I felt a weight beside me.

I turned around and saw Myungsoo.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled.

"Nothing. Aren't you happy? We're getting married! Rememeber our wish? We wished that we would live happily ever after!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"That was last time! When you were nice! And now, you've become a demon, why?!" I yelled.

"Because you broke up with me.." Myungsoo mumbled but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter