Chapter 64: "I can't stand it anymore"

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!

Shocking chapter coming up! Hehe. 

Shinnie: Well thats good news~ Hahaha. Thanks for your nice feeback by the way!

 

Jiyeon's POV:

It happened like that. As quick as light. 

I took a step back. "This is going to be bad..Bad I say!" I mumbled softly before running away. In 5 minutes, those icky reporters are going to post that picture of Myungsoo and I hugging. The worse thing is that Yoseob is going to see it.

I ran past the stylists and staffs. Knocking my shoulders onto other's shoulders a dozen times, I fell down on the concrete floor. Whining in pain, I looked at my skinned knee and my bleeding hand. "." I cursed. I stood up and walked weakly into my dressing room and locked it.

"This is going to be bad..BAD!!" I yelled as I sat down on the sofa and open my purple laptop. This is going to be on newspapers, televisions and the internet! I've done so many things to upset Yoseob already. 

After checking 3 websites, I found a website that posted the picture. "Oh no! No! It can't be!" I yelled. I didn't care about anything right now. My skinned knee, my bloody keyboard, my messy hair. All I cared about was deleting that picture off the internet. 

The views kept increasing. From a hundred to a hundred thousand in 5 minutes. I scrolled down to see the comments. Some of them were hurtful, some of them were nice. 

I looked back at the other websites I searched. I held in my tears. "All of them..All of them posted it.." I said. Tears were b out of my eyes. Before I knew it, I kicked the laptop to the ground, causing it to shatter into a million pieces. The birthday gift from Myungsoo is now broken. 

I didn't care at all. I stormed out of the room, causing the staff to look at me in disbelief. "What happened, Jiyeon?" One of the staff asked. I ignored her and continued walking. 

Walking pass Myungsoo, I felt a sudden pull on my arm. "What is it? Leave me alone," I hissed.

"We have more than 500,000 fans out there. You can't just bail and walk out of the building casually!" Myungsoo yelled. I pulled my arm out harshly. "Leave-me-alone," I said out the words clearly and gave him a glare. I was angry with everybody. I wanted to run out of the building, board a plane and fly back to Korea without hesitation. 

I walked pass my manager and lied to him that I had major stomach cramps. "Oh. What happened to your hand and knee?" My manager asked. "It's nothing.." I lied and faked a smile. Mr. Lim, my driver, escorted me back to the tour bus.

"Miss Jiyeon, is something wrong? I have pain killers, do you want some?" Mr. Lim asked from the front seat. "I lied. I didn't have cramps. Did you see that picture on the internet?" I asked. "The hug? Yes. It's something about that, isn't it?" Mr. Lim asked.

I nodded and sigh. "I heard about your boyfriend from your manager not long ago. It's about him, too, isn't it?" Mr. Lim asked. I nodded. The 10 minutes in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter