Chapter 73: There Goes The Wedding Bells

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Long Chapter Ahead! Hopefully all of you will like it >w<

*NOT EDITED SO, IF YOU SEE ANY TYPO'S OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES, PLEASE, TRY YOUR BEST TO IGNORE IT

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Minwoo and I were stunned.

Why was my dear friend Stephanie in my house at this time and hour? "Are you guys okay? Why aren't you blinking?" Stephanie asked. Minwoo and I snapped back to reality and sighed. "What are you doing here?" Minwoo asked again. "Well, I came here to see my two friends, of course!" Stephanie said, smiling. "Oh and you, why didn't you tell me that you were leaving New York?" Stephanie pointed to Minwoo's face before yelling. 

Minwoo shrugged the question off. "Anyways, what are those?" asked Stephanie, pointed to the bags in Minwoo's hands. "My wedding dresses!" I finally spoke out. Stephanie squealed and grabbed the bags from Minwoo's hands. "I want to see them! I want to see them!" Stephanie jumped up and down before scattering to the guest room.

Minwoo and I sighed before following childish Stephanie. "Typical Stephanie.." Minwoo and I said at the same time before looking at each other and laugh. When we reached the guest room, Stephanie was already holding up the pink wedding dress. "BEAUTIFUL!" exclaimed Stephanie. I smiled. "What are the bridesmaids going to wear?" Stephanie asked, folding the dress neatly before putting it back into its bag. "My mum said it'll be something pink and classy," I said before giggling. 

"And I guess that Minwoo will be your best man?" Stephanie guessed. Minwoo and I looked at each other and smiled. We then nodded several times. Stephanie started to get teary as she stood up. "Jiyeon-ahh! You're getting married!!" Stephanie whined into my shoulder. I laughed and patted her back. "Hey, maybe you'll get married to KiKwang a few months later," I nudged her hip. We pulled apart and laughed. Stephanie wiped her tears and smiled.

"Oh yeah! Can I help with the invitations?" Stephanie asked, her eyes big as ever. "Speaking about invitations, my mother didn't even prepare them yet!" I exclaimed. "Oh! I got a perfect idea! First I have to call my uncle for help. You guys in?" Stephanie asked. Minwoo and I looked at each other before nodding. 

Stephanie clasped her hands together before exhaling. "This is going to be a long day!" Stephanie exclaimed. I smiled before sitting down on one of the couches. Stephanie asked Minwoo to toss her phone to her. Minwoo did as told before sitting down next to me. Stephanie started to punch in numbers into her phone before slidding the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Stephanie said through the phone. She suddenly smiled. 

"Yes uncle, we need a fabulous wedding invitation!" Stephanie said. "You know what kind of invitation I'm thinking about right?" Stephanie asked. "Yes! That one!" she yelled. "Oops. Sorry for yelling.." Stephanie apologized to her uncle making Minwoo and I giggle softly. "Photoshoot?" Stephanie suddenly said causing Minwoo and I to gasp. "Down the park near your workplace?" Stephanie asked again. There was a sudden pause and Stephanie suddenly grew quiet. Suddenly, Stephanie smiled widely. "Great! meet you at 5! Bye Bye!" Stephanie said before hangging up the phone and shoving it into her pocket.

Stephanie suddenly squealed and jumped around. "Are you okay Stephanie?" I asked. "Of course! My uncle, one of the most bussiest man in Seoul has accepted my offer! Finally!" Stephanie yelled. "What's this about the photoshoot?" Minwoo asked. Stephanie stopped jumping and faced Minwoo. "Ah! About that, Jiyeon and Yoseob must take a photo to put inside the invitation! Trust me, it will be awesome," Stephanie said fixing her gaze on Minwoo then me. 

"Should we call Yoseob now or..?" I spoke out.

"Now," Stephanie said, smiling.

=At the park near Stephanie's Uncle's Workplace=

Author's POV:

The park was beautiful. It had a beautiful scenery, really green grass and loads more. Lucky for them, not many people were at the park that time. Right now, Jiyeon and Yoseob were dolled up for the photoshoot.

"Okay, great! Jiyeon, put your arm around Yoseob!" Stephanie's uncle yelled out. Jiyeon put and arm around Yoseob. "Like this?" She yelled out. Stephanie's uncle flashed a thumb and smiled. He continued clicking the EOS away and the soon-to-be married couple continued posing away. "Great!" Stephanie's uncle yelled out.

After 15 minutes, Jiyeon and Yoseob went to the dressing room to rest. "Yoseob, smile more!" Jiyeon said as she grabbed her dress and charged up to the dressing room. While they were in the dressing room, they started to have their usual little conversations.

"Can't you just hand out a piece of paper saying that we're going to get married?" Yoseob said sarcastically before sighing and drinking his water. "I'm sorry. You know Stephanie can be carried away at times," Jiyeon said, patting his head. "Yoseob, Jiyeon! 3 more pictures and we are done!" Stephanie's uncle called out. The couple sighed before walking lazily back to the park.

It was freezing out there but Jiyeon just had to endure it even if she was wearing a sleeve-less dress. The couple posed for the next 10 minutes until it was a wrap for the day. Everybody clapped and made their way back to the studio.

Minutes after getting dress into their normal clothing, Stephanie's uncle had brought out the sample of the invitation. "Wow! Is this the invitation?" Jiyeon asked, taking the invitation from his hand. The invitation was the size of an iPad, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter