Chapter 72: Dress Shopping

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter will have a lot of pictures so..enjoy? Pictures are certainly NOT mine! 

*No time to edit. So, if you spot any grammar mistakes or typos, please, try your best and ignore them..

 

 

Author's POV:

Minwoo was standing in the middle of Incheon Airport, his luggage in his hand. "I'm back!" he said outloud. He rolled his luggage towards the entrance of the airport, seeing that Jonghyun was already there. The automatic doors slid open, causing cold air to hit Minwoo's skin. 

"Oh! You're here!" Jonghyun greeted. 

Minwoo waved and rolled his luggage towards the trunk of the BMW. "I forgot to ask you this while you were in New York, why are you here in Korea at this time? Aren't you coming back next year or something?" Jonghyun asked as he got into the driver's seat. Minwoo sighed and hopped onto the passengers seat. "Well, I came back for my Jiyeon's wedding, of course!" Minwoo exclaimed. 

Jonghyun's eyes widened. "Park Jiyeon is getting married?" He yelled. "Oops. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone until the invitation came out..Please don't tell anyone!" Minwoo plead. Jonghyun scoffed,"I will tell the whole Seoul University!" Minwoo gasped. "Oh really? If you tell, I'm going to tell everyone that you have a crush on Yo-" Minwoo threatened but Jonghyun cut him off before he could continue. "Shut up!! Okay, I won't tell!" Jonghyun gave in.

Minwoo rubbed his two plans together and let out a creepy laugh. Jonghyun gave him the 'what the hell' look before stepping on the gas and zooming off to Jiyeon's house.

~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere in the car was awkward. It was so quiet that you could only hear breathing sounds coming from those two. "So, when and where is the wedding going to be?" Jonghyun asked, trying to break the ice. Minwoo gave him a grin before shaking his head,"You'll find out when Jiyeon mails the invitations."

Jonghyun sighed and continued fixing his gaze on the road. "I heard you got a girlfriend," Jonghyun said. Minwoo nodded. "We actually dated for alot of year when we were still young and free, until my parents and I moved. Now I'm back with my sweetie," Minwoo said, putting both hands on his chest and gazing up to the ceiling like he was reciting a love poem. Jonghyun tried his best not to laugh at his dramatic attitude. 

A few minutes later, Jonghyun stopped in front of the big gate. Minwoo smiled and thanked him before walking to the trunk to get his lugagge. "Bye Hyung!" Minwoo waved before Jonghyun drove off. Minwoo sighed and fixed his eyes on the big, white and shiny gate. It was freezing outside so Minwoo quickly punched in the pin number and the gate opened. He made sure to lock it after he entered.

Minwoo walked on the stoned-pathways, dragging his luggage to the mansion. "I missed this place," Minwoo mumbled, looking at the flowers. As he reached the door, he slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out a key. Minwoo slid the key into the key hole and the door clicked opened. He kicked off his shoes before slipping into slippers. He pushed his luggage aside and ran into Jiyeon's room. 

When he opened the door, he saw Jiyeon sleeping peacefully. "It's 12 and she's not yet awake. Pfft," Minwoo said under his breath. He tip-toed into the room and chuckled to himself. He kicked off his slippers before jumping onto the bed, causing Jiyeon to jump.

"What the hell?!" Jiyeon yelled, fully awake. "JIYEON!!!!" Minwoo yelled, hugging Jiyeon and swaying her side to side. "Can't..breathe.." Jiyeon squeaked. Minwoo finally let go, leaving Jiyeon to pant. "You scared the crap out of me!" Jiyeon yelled, holding onto her chest. "At least I got you awake!" Minwoo said innocently. Jiyeon flicked Minwoo's head before getting out of the bed. Minwoo beat her to the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom and gazed at the mirror. "A sticky note!" He giggled. Minwoo took it before reading it. 

"Dear Jiyeon, You have an appointment for picking a wedding dress later at 1. Pick 2 dresses, One white, One pink. The dress shop is in ---, when you see ---, turn ---- and you'll see one BIG store. Omma won't be there since I am busy making a new fragrance for the company. Bring along a friend if you want. -Omma," Minwoo read outloud. "Jiyeon! We need to go dress shopping~" Minwoo shouted making Jiyeon laugh. She entered the bathroom and snatched the sticky note from his hand. "You need to go dress shopping? HaHa!" Jiyeon laughed again. Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. "Bring me, please~ I need to find a tux, too! Plus, I'm going to be the Best Man in the wedding, right?" Minwoo said, smiling. Jiyeon laughed and nodded. 

"Go out and wait for me. I'll go change and wash up," said Jiyeon, before pushing Minwoo out of the door. Minwoo smiled and walked out of the room. He glanced around the mansion as if he seen it for the first time. "Oh! Minwoo! You're back!" ChangMi bowed. Minwoo smiled and nodded. "Is your bestfriend awake yet?" she asked. Minwoo nodded again before smiling. "Would you like some tea?" ChangMi asked. "I'll have some milk instead," said Minwoo innocently.

ChangMi laughed a little before scattering off to get his milk. Minwoo dragged his feet around the mansion, looking left and right. ChangM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter