Chapter 56: Figuring things out

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV:

Tears ran down my face. I looked at his whole apartment once again. Our couple picture was the only thing standing. I ran towards Yoseob.

"Ji-Ji-Jiyeon.." Yoseob managed to speak. When I was about to talk to him, he fainted. 

"Yah! Wake up! YAH!" I yelled as I shook him. I tried poking his cheeks put he still stayed there. I started crying even more. Without any hesitation, I called the ambulance.

"H-Hello? This is Park Jiyeon. Please come and save this person. He is currently in his apartment. This man lives in **** Apartment *** Floor ***. PLEASE COME NOW!!" I cried into the phone. I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Yoseob-ahh!! WAKE UP!!" I said as I started shaking him. I tried splashing him with water several times but he didn't wake up.

Soon, the siren of the ambulance came. They came rushing up the flight of stairs. "Are you Jiyeon?" One of the man asked. I nodded. The people started taking Yoseob down to the van. I went down and sat next to him.

I held Yoseob's hand. "WAKE UP!!" I pleased. 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

I was waiting for the doctor's words outside the room. Stephanie, LiNah, Hyomin, KiKwang and Minwoo came dashing in.

"Where is he?" KiKwang asked. I pointed towards the emergency room. KiKwang sat down, crying. 

"Baby, calm down.." Stephanie said as she hugged him. Minwoo sat down next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"H-He saw the picture of Myungsoo and I in the party.." I whispered, not letting the others hear. They didn't know that Myungsoo and I are 'engaged' since they don't read the newspapers.

"Come here.." Minwoo said as he opened his arms for me to hug him. I cried more as I hugged him. Minwoo patted my head. The docter came out of the room. I immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter