Chapter 61: Rivals

We meet again, huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quick Author's note!

Someone unsubscribe to me again.. BOOHOO. Its so depressing. 

Can you please, don't unsubscribe? :) Anyways, if you're a silent reader, don't be! Show your self , reader ! 

Jiyeon POV:

What was I doing? I was just standing there, looking at the two boys having a staring competition. Myungsoo cocked his head to one side. I know something bad is going to happen.

"What are you doing here so late at night?" Myungsoo asked.

"What are you doing with Jiyeon so late at night?" Yoseob shot back. Myungsoo scoffed.

"We had dinner together!" Myungsoo smiled like an idiot. I rolled my eyes. 

Yoseob grabbed Myungsoo by the collar. "STOP!" I yelled. They didn't listen. They freaking ignored me!

"You stay away from my girlfriend!" Yoseob gritted through his teeth. Myungsoo pushed Yoseob, hard, causing Yoseob to fall down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KA BOW!

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo smirked. "I wonder why Jiyeon chose to be with you, a weak man. How can you manage to protect her?" Myungsoo scoffed. Yoseob grew angry, REALLY angry. 

Yoseob stood up, wipping blood off his cheek. Yoseob pushed Myungsoo to the brick walls and kicked his stomach, hard.

 

 

 

 

 

KA WOW!

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo coughed out blood as he fell to the floor. Yoseob kneeled down and grabbed Myungsoo by the collar. "This is for calling me weak!" Yoseob yelled as he punched Myungsoo in the face. 

 

 

 

 

 

KA OUCH!

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's head knocked the floor. My eyes widened. "Yoseob! Stop it!!" I yelled. I wanted to go and help Myungsoo but Yoseob stopped me. "Don't stop us. We are rivals now. Do not interfere in this kind of circumstancus," Yoseob said, not looking at me. "Yes. We are rivals. I will fight for Jiyeon no matter what. Even if it takes 365 ways or 365 days to get to her. I will get her!" Myungsoo said. 

Yoseob walked away, not looking back. I gulped. I looked at the injured Myungsoo. "Aigoo~!" I grunted as I kneeled down to lift up his head. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Myungsoo nodded slightly. "Let's go inside the house. I'll treat your wounds.." I said as I tried to lift him up. I put his arm around my shoulder and walked towards my gate. I entered the PIN number and the gate swung open. When we reached the compound, I clicked a button and the gate closed. 

I unlocked my door and dragged Myungsoo inside. "Let's go to my room.." I said as I pressed the lift button to my room. Myungsoo walked weakly into the lift and the lift went up to my room.

"Sit down on my bed, i'll go get the medicine.." I said as I went to the drawers. I took out the First Aid Kit and sat down beside Myungsoo. I took out a cotton bud and put some cream on it.

"Ahh. Ow..It hurts!" Myungsoo whined as I put on the medicine. "Why did you say those mean things to Yoseob?" I asked in the middle of putting the medicine. "He deserved it.." Myungsoo mumbled. I scoffed.

Myungsoo POV:

I smiled when I looked at Jiyeon. "Wae? Is there something on my face?" Jiyeon asked. I shook my head. 

Jiyeon lifted my hair on my forehead. "Aigoo~ You have a deep cut here!" Jiyeon grunted. I smiled softly. By her touch, I flinched a little. I feel..spark.

Jiyeon applied the medicine and put a plaster on it. "There!" Jiyeon said as she smiled. I smiled.

"I'll go now.." I said as I try to stand up. "Ahh!" I whined in pain as I held onto my waist. Jiyeon lifted up my shirt. 

"Gah! Blood!" Jiyeon yelled as she ran out of the room to get bandages. Soon, she came back with bandage and alchohol wipes.

"Lift up your shirt!" Jiyeon said. "That sounded wrong.." I laughed. 

"It's not like I never seen your body when we were dating.." Jiyeon teased. I poked her cheeks lightly. Jiyeon giggled. "We are leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter